0.2.1.0.2 has been released.

mwl4

^ Be patient - TruckersMP's new version will be released way quicker than 3D Realms' Duke Nukem Forever. In the meantime, you can always play different games or take care of your pets(if you have any).

• Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@mattfleaydaly Both digital pets and real life pets will need some care as well.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

hola una pregunta yo tengo el juego para mac y estoy registrado en las cuenta . y queria saber si esta tambien para mac por que yo me lo he descargado pero me dice que , Los contenidos del fichero install TruckersMP , no se pueden extraer con este programa y me gustaria saber con cual programa me deja extraerlo . si alguien lo sabe se lo agradeseria .?

has anyone else noticed that these forum topics are never really that popular until the simulators get updated but the mp isnt within the impatient members timescale?? look the update will be ready when its ready, as mwl stated before in the past, a lot has changed in the engine core so the mp update is taking a little longer than usual, just be patient and let the development team work there magic. its not the end of the world, if you want to play the pm, simply downgrade.