Help reporting

Wheelz_pitch

Question

15 answers to this question

to find their players id , you have to type  /pinfo with the  user ingame id , than it will look something like this  > http://prntscr.com/bygxdp 

and in the last section next to the id is the  user  truckers mp id , you type that  id   in  Perpetrator  section .

Edited by GARDENER
i Made it a bit more easy to understand ,

76561198098873827.png

2 hours ago, ?Loud & Low Logistics?Wheelz_pitch said:

Well the user wasn't banned or at least suspended....

Give it some time. Admins have hundreds of reports to deal with, from both in-game and the web, they have to deal with ban appeals too, so it usually takes a couple of days (at least) for web reports to be claimed and solved. I think that video has enough evidence to get that ******* banned, he even abandoned his trailer to start harassing you, so don't worry, an admin will get to your report and deal with it.

Topic locked and moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.

If you need to re-open it or your problem isn´t solved, please send me a PM.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff