See all the players from the free cam

BrajkYY

the issue with this is that unless you move your entire entity out of the rendering area, you will not see all players, you will always only see those entering your local area, its something that will be extremely hard to add. its a cood idea, especially when tracking a troll and recording their actions, but its a lot of work for it to even work, so for that I say -1

The issue with this is, it could be easily abused by trolls to track you down / follow you, which isn't that easy to do right now, all they can do is check ets2map, which takes some time anyway. They could spy on whoever they'd want to, etc. 

I understand it's good at one point, but it has also negatives, so I'd say we should just keep it to admins only.

the distance with the flycam is short and sadly that you cant look (for example): from Rotterdam to Europoort. You have to watch Kat_Pw's traffic cams or you risk it that you stand in a traffic jam in Europoort! =( 

On 27.7.2016 at 5:05 PM, heyhococo said:

With this feature a lot of people would just be sitting AFK taking up a lot of server slots, which are important at peak times.

I'd like this myself, but I'd much rather be able to get onto the server than look at people taking up the server slots.

thats right the most players in each server would just sit AFK and watch the traffic! I also watch the traffic with the flycam but only 10-15 minutes then i drive my load to my destination! but yea on one side it would be great to see whats going on in the city next to you but on other side it abuses the feature which admins have! :/ 

• 1 year later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.