Which Is Best Car Or Truck?

SgtBreadStick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All, 

How are you all doing? This is my first post here, while I'm lurking the forums for a while now. So welcome to me haha ;-)

Anyway, on topic. I like that it is possible to drive cars in the game but I'll stick to the trucks. 

Regards,

Jeffrey1k

Personally, I prefer trucks rather than cars as mainly the game is designed for trucks; After all, its called Euro Truck Simulator :P. If I am not mistaken the cars and trucks in the game go the same speed, the only draw back with the trucks are, it takes a long time to accelerate to the max speed on the highways. Sometimes I find myself merging on those highway ramps at like 30 kilometres per hour. At points it feels like the truck is not going to make it.

The cars accelerate to the max speed at a really fast rate which is probably the only good factor about it. I don't like cars that much though as it sits low in the game and it doesn't feel right for the roads that are in the game.

Archived