Nice little Challenge :)

Darth Wazawai

This is located just north of Kosice on the Northern Road (fly by view showing how to get there from both North and south) Lublin is too far tho...

No hitting anything at all :D

OSVmjQf.png

Success :D

JDyufZf.jpg

When i logged into MP parked there (i threw away the trailer in SP it had 40%+ damage) someone tried to get in too but they got stuck. They did get in tho :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I don't think I have ever driven through that road before. I don't remember ever seeing that rest stop. I should try it! Looks very nice!

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

I have a question are all the trailers the same lenght? or was the one i used longer? i had no issue with the car hauler but the pipe...

I'm sure they are all the same same apart from the oversize trailers (the flat bed ones) they are slightly longer plus it depends what truck you are using like the mercedes 6x2 is so long compared to all the others

7572736451.png

Actually no. They are not all the same length. Different types of trailer seem to have a different length, as well. I had troubles to enter the rest stop with one of the trailers from High Power Cargo DLC but it was easy peasy with a regular box trailer.

Here's my attempt.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Best way to do it if you're coming at it from the inside (As the OP did) is to get near the end of the turn, lock your steering and pull it round, keeping your turn going for as long as possible.

The other way, obviously is to just merge into the other lane a bit and enter that way.

lkwsmall.png

LKW Logistics GmbH CEO

If my post has helped you out, feel free to like it.

:)

Best way to do it if you're coming at it from the inside (As the OP did) is to get near the end of the turn, lock your steering and pull it round, keeping your turn going for as long as possible.

The other way, obviously is to just merge into the other lane a bit and enter that way.

Yeah, that's how I did on the first try (I didn't record that. My video is the 3rd visit to that place). It's better and doesn't risk blocking the traffic on the other lane in case there is any. Only problem is that gate. You gotta enter with the right angle otherwise your tail might get stuck in it.

GP53e75.jpg

I haven't explored this route before so I ventured out that way a few days ago, will take an oversize load in there later and get some snaps of the plane/artillery gun, I will have to look for the tank again as I seem to have missed it, it was bad weather at the time though (then I parked up and it cleared).

00000000000B7A1B.jpg

I'm here!

image.jpgJin.jpgjp2.jpg

World-of-Trucks

Archived