Time taking for reports to be accepted

Rosschris10

As tittle says what the average time for reports to be accepted I made 3 36 hours ago there still

Not  accepted 

what at annoys me about taking so long is people then change there MP name and the reports get rejected I know admin do this in there own time etc etc but Surley something can be done about the time taking for reports to get accepted to help clean the game 

spacer.png

You said it yourself, admins have a social life. They don't spend their entire day waiting and processing reports. If you make a report and it is not accepted due to the time taken for an admin to respond why should that be an issue to you?

I understand that you take time out of your day to make the reports but admins already take enough time out of their days to make the game playable for us. They don't need people like you moaning because they 'don't spend enough time sorting out reports'.

Personally I think they do a great job as it is. They volunteer to do this for the rest of us users so let's not sit there and get upset about these sorts of things.

AddFriend.png

23 hours ago, Sysgen said:

Quick note to say that even if the players change their name , they will still be banned, we use the truckersmp ID which cannot be changed.

Adding to this, name changes on Steam and on our website are logged. We can see their previous names on Steam when dealing with reports.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

No problem admins thanks for the replies you don't great job it's such a shame a small percentage of players ruin it for other players and give you people extra work 

what made me laugh was the one who I reported last night for going the wrong way on the motorway thought he would get away with it was bragging on text chat how he won't get banned lol. Who is laughing st him now Lololol made my day that has 

spacer.png

Here is a lot of admins, so one of them maybe do newest and others do the old process. But its not your problem. Its their work and if you report someone, times come and reported player will banned... 

Sometimes It is not entirely clear what the rule is committed, because players shot screen where is nothing committed  ...

On 5/29/2016 at 9:45 AM, scania970 said:

Here's how many reports there are: 578.

I can't even think of how many ban appeals there are. Just wait, the offencer will get banned, admins have to deal with servers first, especially on weekends.

That is why I try to make video evidences and offense description as short and concise as possible.

Takes usually under a week to be process btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived