Other Players Can Be Passengers

Hamez_395

What do you think of this?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a way that other players can be passengers in the trucks?

• Yes, I recommend this!
    • No, it's useless!
    • It "COULD" work.
    • Not sure.

This poll is closed to new votes

Suggestion Name:  Other Players Can Be In Passengers Seats.
Suggestion Description: Adding in an option on the list when you press TAB (Or any other way), that there is an option to join their truck/car as a passenger, with permission from the driver of the truck or car, that way we can have friends or family in-game that can be with us while driving, or when training someone for virtual company's.

Any example images: (N/A)

Why should it be added?: I think this should be added because it would give the game players more interest while driving for example long distance delivery's, we can have passengers who can see everything we see in the cab with the driver. This could lead to virtual company's using this to train drivers, inspecting, and it could possible help admins see what the driver is up to/another view to see if the player is misbehaving or breaking rules.

I don't see a reason why you would want this? The whole point of the game is' to drive trucks' not to sit in the passenger seat. I brought this game to play, not watch.

• Upvote 1

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

this just wouldn't work, no matter how you put it, these games are for Driving, not for being a passenger, who wants to join MP to be a passenger? Also how are you going to regulate who is going to drive and whos passenger or who is allowed in your vehicle and whos not? for all you know the guy who is in your car is a troll. Just a bad, unnecessary idea ---1

-1 This is a bad idea in my opinion, this is because it may cause a lot of trolling and greifing between players. Secondly, this would most likely be impossible to implement. And thirdly this is a TRUCK Simulator and not GTA

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

12 hours ago, JokerEL said:

I don't see a reason why you would want this? The whole point of the game is' to drive trucks' not to sit in the passenger seat. I brought this game to play, not watch.

In real life trucks have co-drivers. Similar to co-pilots. They can help when parking and when directing truckers when the GPS is broken, etc.

Great idea except for a few reasons:

1. The camera angle would need to be changed.

2. The truck would be in a different place to what you see due to lag.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.