Rules Reminder

Admins will not ban for no reason. They do ban players who break the rules, but there are some players who constantly write things like "I don't know the rule is like this" or similar things in their ban appeals. and many of them are, unfortunately, excuses. The web developers then added this feature to the website: basically it pops up the in game rules and players have to read through the whole text before they can get pass.

And as you can see here:

li8Q1cY.png

The rules_revision_read variable will probably make you read the rules multiple times, and ensures that you fully know the rules. But I'm not sure how many times it should appear.

The web developers will probably review this. If the rules should only appear once after any change being made, then your problem could be reflecting a bug.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Do you still get a popup when visiting the site?

By the looks of things you've just been unlucky with when you've logged in and when we've updated the rules (there's been a few updates lately)

Rules changelog:

• 20 May 01:45: changed revision from 7 to 8
  • 05 May 00:59: changed revision from 6 to 7
  • 02 May 00:42: changed revision from 5 to 6

Your acceptance:

20 May 17:20 SingingTurnip changed rules_revision_read from 7 to 8
05 May 14:28 SingingTurnip changed rules_revision_read from 6 to 7
02 May 09:04 SingingTurnip changed rules_revision_read from 5 to 6

Are you scrolling to the bottom and actually acknowledging the rules?

lPnhJth.png

Also, clearing cookies isn't necessary, this is handled on the server side.

I've just tested and it works for me, added you on steam so we can coordinate more testing and verification of the bug.

• 4 weeks later...

User has successfully reviewed rules since:

changed rules_revision_read from 9 to 10

Closed since there's no show of the issue and user has not made himself available to debug.