Rule Suggestion: Driving whilst "Connecting"

DanBennett

23 hours ago, scania970 said:

^

That's not so good, sometimes there are many kilometers between a fuel station and/or parking area and it would mess your trip

On another side, spawning in the middle of the road when people are passing there is ******* up their trip.

It needs to be fair for everyone. It's safe for people driving there and fair for people spawning in after connecting. I wouldn't mind doing a few more KMs just to be sure i won't hit anyone at connection if i crash.

Edited by scania970
Removed profanity

PinKPanther1020.png

1 hour ago, PinKPanther1020 said:

On another side, spawning in the middle of the road when people are passing there is ******* up their trip.

It needs to be fair for everyone. It's safe for people driving there and fair for people spawning in after connecting. I wouldn't mind doing a few more KMs just to be sure i won't hit anyone at connection if i crash.

the thing is, a lot of people are too lazy to bother driving on etc, so they spawn on the road.

Personally, if I get into a wreck or something, I either F7 or just keep driving, if the game crashes or I lose connection to the server, I just move off the road, its easy. Unfortunately a lot of people are too lazy.

• 1 year later...

There is no necessity for such a rule anymore since there is a ghost mode when a player spawns. That being said, you will not suddenly crash into anybody's back anymore.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.