Police & Public Car Update Info

^ Run the MP launcher as Administrator by right clicking and selecting "Run as administrator" (I'll demonstrate on Steam as I don't have ETS2/ATS on this device):

56f8da8457f488f93ed9906df9768c1d.gif

I have few question for this update detail

1.Is public car for admin?

2.If not, how to get a car?

3.It added police function?

4.If yes, what should I do when caught by police

Finally, I am tried reinstall update 0.2.0.9 for ETS2 & ATS multiplayer mod but it keep show this error, please help me solve this problem (Screenshot:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzbCx4QPWMJ5VENHUHdaYmJoZTQ)

Thanks

1. All of the cars are available to normal players, including the "Pilot" car, apart from the police car which is for admins only.
  2. You can get the car just how you'd get a new truck - from the dealership.
  3. There is no added police function - this is just for admin use only.
  4. Being 'caught by the police' will be 'being caught by an admin'. As far as I'm aware, admins won't actually be pulling players over.

Your issue with launching the mod can be resolved by launching the MP launcher as an Administrator.

I'm not reading all 5 pages... thats 100 posts but i doubt this will be asked because "logic"

Can i have a car at EP for the sole reason of recording? AKA i wont be driving but sitting in the NCZ recording all the noobs. I dont see why not just need to find a way of getting there w/o driving :D Maybe via UK...

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Why would you even bother adding the police functionality to the store if it's

1 only for admins

2 not fully incorporated

You should just take it out of the store, it's pointless. Admins jump around the map anyways. They aren't driving from point to point. No significance in a "special car" for admins.

The pilot car part is awesome though I must say.

• Upvote 1