Why people stop playing ATS?

rodier

Currently only 300+- people on ATS server. Why ? 

I liked when it was full, because finally it was living multiplayer game..  not like ETS2 when even with full server you still mostly meet 1-2 other players max.  (on normal roads.. not afking in cities). 

Now with 300 people playing ATS its dead  like ETS2 is dead with 2k people on server :(

I stopped playing it on MP Because i am done with the map to small so i play now on singleplayer with mods

I think people will start playing again when the arizona is gonna be released

Gave up on ATSMP, I still like the game. However as you said there is less than 300 people going on it now. Singleplayer is more fun as of now.

When the arizona DLC comes out it will be back up to 2000 people because it will be free.

Also steam sales might make the population go up a bit too

If the population stayed the map size made it a very enjoyable community, almost always with another driver no matter where.   Now id's like ets2 with a full server out in going east dlc, you see players in major cities and oddly on roads -.-'

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Well I was a late comer to ETS2, I bought the game and all DLC when it was on sale and love playing it. I was going to buy ATS when it was released but I realised the map was only small which didn't interest me. I will probably wait until more content is released before I buy it. When I first heard of ATS I was thinking the whole of America was going to be in the game from launch but it wasn't unfortunately. I wouldn't mind an Ice Road Truckers version though, that would be good.

A windows update made my xbox controller not work with this mod about a month ago so i am waiting for a fix instead of changing my windows update settings and uninstalling the update. Its the only game/mod i have this problem with. I dont know how many people have this issue but it might be one reason some are not playing too.

@FirestarteR93 @krazymudkip isn't the worst admin driver :D trust me lol... I've seen @TruCkDr1V3r  drive...

Also ats won't be discounted till at least steams Sumner sale ;)

Tho how scs is making money is beyond me, unless they are paying their devs with peanuts :P

@RootKiller will never go hungry if that's the case at least :D

tumblr_n6m028nlgt1skl6p3o1_500.gif

SUS0M9O.gif

Well in ets2 I basically do what a admin does usually (idles around Ep/Rotterdam, tho when parked behind the sign on the grass in Ep I keep getting asked to move even tho it's like a ncz ;-; it improves my troll banning abilities), in ats I usually drive on interstate 5, once a week head North East lol. Unless I get a creeper which maybe another reason why users don't play...

SUS0M9O.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked and unlocked this topic

Archived