Default CB radio channel

Splixz

Suggestion Name:  Default CB radio channel

Suggestion Description: There should be an option in the settings to set your default CB radio channel.

Any example images:OoorBwM.pngI know it's a little bit too big :S And yes i made a small mistake.. Somehow wrote volume not channel xD

Why should it be added?: It's practical if you would be in the channel you selected in the settings when you join the game

• Upvote 6

-1 Otherwise how would you know what Channel to find everyone one. i currently Like the default channel as everyone gets put onto it so its easier to find people to chat with had a few random conversations while Trucking along. The only people that are on a different one are ones that have changed it 

-1 we already have a default channel.. 19 which is by accident (or not) the right one atleast in ats.

it cant be to much switching it for ets2 :)

yes maybe it would be nice if the mod would save the last channel on exit so your on the same one on restart.. but i dont think we need a menu entry for this.

this is not gta or nfs.. so you have all the time you need to switch channels, plan your route with the gps etc. no one is rushing you if you "play" this. :)

sysp-73354.png

+1, I love this idea, I think its a good idea for people to be able to set their default channel. Of course I still think the default of default should be 19 so newer players are put in one place to start off with. More experienced players with groups and such could then set their default channel to a channel used by their group.

• 2 weeks later...

-1,Because if you wanted to change it you would have to go to TAB and then look for it as like you have it on your dashboard it is easier to change or if a new update comes out where you can change it with your keyboard.But it would be good if you could have it and put a lock on it so only your convoy can join in.

Sorry mate :(

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

only can agree! +1 its more simple to change the CB-Radio Channel with the Tab-Options instead searching the point in your truck to change the channel! And one more + point you are even more focused on your driving and not to crash into others/something! :D 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.