Suggestion about expanding some NCZs

LoyalExpert

Suggestion Name: Expanding NCZs at drop off locations
Suggestion Description: Helping to prevent players from having loads damaged right as they get them or at the last moment before delivery
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?:I feel that having the NCZs ending right at the fence (business entrance) needs to be expanded by at least a tractor-trailer length or a little more so people dont get loads damaged as they are driving in to the location or out of the location.

not if all they did was extend it straight out from the entrance a little more, cuz i still get launched anyway if someone is entering the zone and i am leaving. so unless something gets done it is near impossible to get in and out of the busy locations with loads, some places that not many people go to are fine but others......

Loyal, if you're in the ncz you have to wait to leave else you're trolling... intentional or not.

Also can devs start doing this it'll stop ncz requests if they did so, esp if they point it out as such saying special thanks to all the ncz request ats is now ncz free except repair depots dealerships and garages... have a nice day :)

^ can they de-prefab a zone every time someone make a ncz request XD

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

^to be fair, too many people keep asking for bigger NCZs, when it wont solve the issue at all, all itll do is make a bigger mess of things, say you drive past a dropoff and enter the NCZ at the same moment, someone pulls out with a trailer, you leave the NCZ and before you know it either one of you or both will be flying through the air completely destroyed, as people have said, be patient, if people are "blocking" the entrance, wait or ask for them to move POLITELY so you can enter the dropoff, its a no brainer, if youre patient enough, you will be rewarded, I mean theres people out there who want to make the whole of Oxnard a NCZ but its still not going to fix the underlying issue of trolls, wherever theres an extended NCZ, a troll will be there to cause damage to as many people as they can, besides, NCZs were implemented just so that multiple people can park in the same space without there being queues of people waiting to park and ramming each other to get parked up, as ghost said, the more people ask for NCZs to be made bigger, or smaller or taller or whatever, itll come to the stage that the devs will just remove all NCZs except for the main ones (garages, service stations and dealers) and remove them from all drop-offs so people HAVE to be patient and wait their turn to park, (actually that may solve the issue once and for all) lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As has been said by others, wait a second until you can get into the NCZ.  Real Life drivers have to wait to get to the dock/fuel sometimes.

Even though this may work, I don't see much point in the developers doing all this work for something that can be fixed by having some patience and knowing when you can go out without your truck flying. I've been in a situation like you stated, where its busy. I wait and get out without any damage. So -1 from me.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ "Let's delete the NCZ at Europoort" because that would work. People spawning in from the port sending people flying. It wouldn't work. And deleting any NCZ or expanding them has been suggested and have been rejected before, so please use the search function next time.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.