Always Rain (ATS)

Focus11

Question

I didn't know were to post this , so yeah....

When im playing ATSMP ... It's always raining . EVERY SINGLE TIME when i enter ATSMP it's always raining.

When i put the Rain probability to 0 it's the same... , well it's actually worse because it's sunny but it's still raining.

screenshot :  

http://imgur.com/D6rhM2A

(Sry if you can't see well...)

And sorry for my English.

10 answers to this question

Sometimes, if your previous save in SinglePlayer has the weather as being rainy, then no matter when you join MultiPlayer, it will always rain continuously (I used to have the same thing in ETS2) my advice would be to check the weather in SinglePlayer and if it still doesn't change, reduce rain probability in the gameplay settings to 0, save the game, relaunch MP and see what happens, if it clears return the settings to where you had them last, it worked for me in the past.

You may have to uninstall ATS and ATSMP and reinstall both to see if it fixes the issue however if you open a support ticket like another suggested just so they can look into it as the weather should be seperate/the same for all plays I presume?

Kind regards,

Matthew