Suggestion: dash-cam

puppystad (NL)

Suggestion Name: dash-cam 
Suggestion Description: A cam that will record how you and other drivers are driving.
Any example images: nop
Why should it be added?: 

To make it ease to report people (or just re-watch funny moments ;) ) it should be nice if there is an instand dash-cam. Like it's always filming, and you can save FE the last minute by pressing a key on your keyboard. I think this will also cause less people who are ramming/blocking etc. because you know you will be filmed. The risk of being caught is bigger  :excl:

You can download various different programs which are able to do this. 

Some of those programs perform better with specific hardware, so it's up to you to decide what to use based on your machine.

Remember, there are players with a low-end PC who can't play and record simultaneously, so for them this would be a nightmare.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

I was surprised but Plays TV actualy works on low spec PC's like mine, seriously give it a try ctrl + F3 and the last 30 seconds are saved, although I did turn it off just before I got rammed xD

Right, I'll give it a try. But still, it should be easey to make a report option in the game where you can directley upload your movie

Also if there was such things as dash cams it will use server bandwidth for people download these videos unless they can get a client side folder that it will record after 10 minutes and download it to that folder, however by the time they code that, it would be easier to use recording software.

IT would be a nice edition to the game if a dash cam was implemented in the cabin DLC, an actual working dash cam but you could film from it, I've seen this in a few mods but you can't actually record from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.