To the guys who do not have winter mod ON!

Hey_Wtf

I have not got winter mod turned on,I always turn my lights on about 16:00 and do not turn them off until 07:30,I just had a 1000 mile job and noticed two crashes caused but this issue,

1. a guy had to cross the road to go in fuel station,I saw the lorry coming as I am in summer time with no mod,same as this guy who was travelling at speed on EU2 "With no lights" Going straight into the side of his trailer as he did not see him coming as it was pitch black to him,the guy who turned into fuel stration was so apologetic,the arrogant guy who thinks everyone has no winter mod said,I am going to report you.... Who is in the wrong,I know

2. A guy overtaking me did not look at blue dots (witch admins so gratefully gave us) "Thank You" but looked to see no lights in front and decided to overtake,KABOOM! head on collision as the guy travelling towards us had no lights "No winter mod"

Admin please make a rule for those guys who have not got winter mod turned on,your lights need to be turned on from 16:00 until 07.30,if you cause a crash you will be banned 1 day

Thank you

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Well i saw 2 today but alas i do not record,it made me sad when the guy with no lights said i am going to report you  "for not seeing" due too lights

No winter mod? respect others that use it,think about turning your lights on,winter time mode

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I thought about this before when I turned Wintermod off what the Admins thought about it, who does right or wrong. Someone who's never used the mod might not know about the longer darkness, and it's not uncommon to see people drive without lights during the mods dark hours.

76561198020229164.png

P67A-D3-B3 - Intel i7-3770 3.40 - MSI GTX 980 4GB - 24GB DDR3 Fury

In real life, the rule about lights is that in EU you must always have Driving Lights (not only parking lights) on 24/7 365 day a year. Also if you park at a road side you must have Parking Lights on. I see a lot of drivers parking on the freeways (which is illegal IRL)without lights on, there is no chance to see them in the dark, which causes crashes. So turn those lights on :)

In real life, the rule about lights is that in EU you must always have Driving Lights (not only parking lights) on 24/7 365 day a year. Also if you park at a road side you must have Parking Lights on. I see a lot of drivers parking on the freeways (which is illegal IRL)without lights on, there is no chance to see them in the dark, which causes crashes. So turn those lights on :)

That is not true for the whole of the EU as here in the UK you only have to turn your lights on when it gets dark.

Add me on steam HERE if you wish. Just message me saying that you found me from the ETS2MP Forum.

Have Not uploaded many of my deliveries as waiting for STVTC TruckLive.

signature.png

Admin please make a rule for those guys who have not got winter mod turned on,your lights need to be turned on from 16:00 until 07.30,if you cause a crash you will be banned 1 day

We can't tell who has it and who doesn't.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

So what? You propose to do nothing?

So what? You propose to go at every player`s house and check his drivers to have or not have winter mod on?

It`s absurd,you cant check who has and who doesnt,if european laws says to have lights on 24/7,just punish guys who causes accidents while not respecting the rule

Besides,a good driver can avoid crashes (engine off+hand brake can do the trick)

So what? You propose to go at every player`s house and check his drivers to have or not have winter mod on?

It`s absurd,you cant check who has and who doesnt,if european laws says to have lights on 24/7,just punish guys who causes accidents while not respecting the rule

Besides,a good driver can avoid crashes (engine off+hand brake can do the trick)

What I propose? 

Everything has been proposed before: "Admin please make a rule for those guys who have not got winter mod turned on,your lights need to be turned on from 16:00 until 07.30,if you cause a crash you will be banned 1 day"

I'm paraphrasing a little bit: Admin please make a rule - your lights need to be turned on from 16.00 until 07.30. Is it difficult to do?  :)

What I propose? 

Everything has been proposed before: "Admin please make a rule for those guys who have not got winter mod turned on,your lights need to be turned on from 16:00 until 07.30,if you cause a crash you will be banned 1 day"

I'm paraphrasing a little bit: Admin please make a rule - your lights need to be turned on from 16.00 until 07.30. Is it difficult to do?  :)

But then again,how can you check who has the mod and who doesn`t?

Better is to just stick to the 24/7 rule,and only punish those who crash while not respecting the rule,because not all no-light drivers are bad

1  question  about  winter mod  i dont  have  it  and if  i didn't  have  my light's  on  does  that mean  im ban   but  ill have  my recording  just  in case  if this happens  to me .i  do put  my light's  on  at night  but  not sure  with the  winter mod  if its dark  or  not   so if  some  one  could  help me out  because  i dont  have the  winter mod  installed  so sory  guys

76561198098873827.png

Few days ago, i told a driver at 07:00pm, that he better drives with light because it was really dark. he doesn´t use the winter-mod and told me: if its dark in his game, he will turn on the lights. To tell him, that he´s going wrong because in winter-mod it is dark and noone will see him he just said, it is not his business. ignorance overall the peoples, who does not drive with it...

In my opinion, the winter-mod must be for all or for no one... not only to the group that whants to use.

Archived