Automatic Updater

Smooth Dog

Suggestion Name: Automatic Updater

Suggestion Description: Launcher that automatically updates the mod client when new updates are pushed.
Any example images: N/A
Why should it be added?It would be much more convenient to have the mod update itself and also could (in the future if not now) create some sort of functionality for the devs where you can control downloads so that not everyone will download the mod at once and overload the download server.

• Upvote 1

-1 for me, i can imagine it taking some time to develop this and it doesn't really add something for me. I update my game in like 20 seconds with the current way of updating, and i'd rather have the devs spending their time on stuff that actually add something to the experience. 

Professional VTC DAR Transport (NL) Now recruiting drivers! Click here!

darhandt.png

c8df78ae30.png  STEAM PROFILE  •  icon.png  DAR VTC  •  icon.png DAR WEBSITE  •  twitch.png TWITCH  •  youtube-small.png YOUTUBE

Would be a pretty coolil idea, also when ATSMP comes out there can be an option saying, what game you want to play ETS2MP or ATSMP

+1 From me

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.