An actual queue

Lee1206

Suggestion Name: An actual queue

Suggestion Description: My friend joined the EU#1 server after me a few days ago & I was sitting in the server queue for a good 15 minutes, he joins instantly and I am still waiting
Any example images:  Nope.jpg
Why should it be added?: Because it's not fair. It is literally a lottery, if you join at the right time & refresh when there's a slot available, you're in. Forget the poor bugger who has been in the queue for 25 minutes who's still waiting! Just not fair.

High End Transport VTC:

Driver

High End Event Management:

Convoy Control Operator

I have seen a topic similar to this before, and one of the Managers said it would be fixed in an upcoming update. That obviously hasn't happened yet. If you read this, it's on there - https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/22671-frequently-suggested-things/?hl=server+queues

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.