Wat does ruin your ride?

TRUCK NINJA BREAD

definitely the trolls or the guys who cant drive for the life of them and either take turns so wide they hit you while youre sat at the junction and blame you for being in their way, or the guys who don't understand what brakes are, to the guys who obviously don't have the optional extra called indicators fitted to their trucks and so brake suddenly right in front of you so you have to take avoiding action and probably wreck. I had a guy who for over 300 miles never used his indicators once, as I went to pass him on a straight bit of road he ran me off the road into a ditch where I ended up on my side with 55% damage and him saying something about, stop speeding on this road, in the chat when I was doing 56MPH as I got along side him while he was doing about 40MPH on a 62MPH road, that ruins the day really.

hahahahaha

Regards,

Nameless Ghoul.

Player Reports: https://truckersmp.com/reports

Ban Appeal: https://truckersmp.com/appeals

Game Rules: https://truckersmp.com/rules

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lag and trollers

Would be this considered something as a troll?

I was driving on the highway then this guy wants to overtake.

[removed]

See in my left mirror untill he comes to the point of using his indicators. I didnt expected to rear end him.

I am not so sure if it was intentional since he used his indicator; perhaps his game crashed but shortly after that his truck dissappeared.

I had to reload one of my save files not that if it matters, but is this a common thing in-game?

^I had the opposite the other day, someone rammed straight into the back of me on purpose and then just carried on down the road whilst my truck was damaged and 80% of trailer load gone. It's hard to say whether yours was on purpose or not, his game might have crashed but who knows, you could check his profile to see if he has any other bans and gives you an idea I guess. I've started recording any issues like this and just report them but I'm finding out very fast that there are to many trolls driving around to report, I don't know what it was like over a week ago because i've recently just bought the game but I suspect the fact it is on sale at £2 many trolls would welcome this as it's a low price to pay for wrecking someones game.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when people stop dead in the road, because they have their brake intensity to the max, which causes me to either stop, swerve or hit them, then they say "IDIOT" for something they've done wrong.

Or the people that hit me, and blame me for what they've just done.

I never retaliate, just drive on and get on with my job.

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

I had the opposite the other day, someone rammed straight into the back of me on purpose and then just carried on down the road whilst my truck was damaged and 80% of trailer load gone. It's hard to say whether yours was on purpose or not, his game might have crashed but who knows, you could check his profile to see if he has any other bans and gives you an idea I guess. I've started recording any issues like this and just report them but I'm finding out very fast that there are to many trolls driving around to report, I don't know what it was like over a week ago because i've recently just bought the game but I suspect the fact it is on sale at £2 many trolls would welcome this as it's a low price to pay for wrecking someones game.

I don't think it was intentional. Why would a troll use a light indicator and he didnt do anything before he overtake me.
Perhaps he didnt even know that this would happen. So many scenario's. But fact is everyone should have a sort of dashcam in his truck.

As for trolling goes; yes i am new as well and have experienced several trolls. But i can't say how it was before.

But most of the time i stay away from places like Europoort, or anything else with alot of people involved.

Oslo in Norway is up to now my favourite. Great roads.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when people stop dead in the road, because they have their brake intensity to the max, which causes me to either stop, swerve or hit them, then they say "IDIOT" for something they've done wrong.

Or the people that hit me, and blame me for what they've just done.

I never retaliate, just drive on and get on with my job.

Noticed this as well a few times.

Press ESC,go to load and save.click show auto save,load the top auto save and you will be back undamaged only a 1 or 2 miles back,at least you you can finish your trip undamaged 

I used to do this. I found I was doing it all the time and too often. I now just take the punishment whatever it is and move on to the next load. 

Sure crashes are never fun and people ramming you are most definitely infuriating. But, when you have a perfect, really long delivery. No damage to the trailer at all, and you then get to a ridiculously difficult loading dock. But you do your best and somehow manage to overcome the obstacle. You laugh at the creators attempt to make you fail and release the trailer only to notice... you got 1% damage because you hit the sodding curb when backing up the last meter!  :mellow:  :(  :angry:

^ you should try parking a 53ft with a peterbilt in SP, in the norfoods yard, that will test your skills for a fact. also to be fair, I don't repair my trucks till I get the warning that It needs servicing or the engine fails all the time.

Oh it's not the truck I worry about, it's the trailer. If it weren't for that 1% damage it would have been flawless run.

This dude named Scarface just ruined my perfect 300ish km run. Pulled up to the light, waited for it to change, took my right and started heading down a straight street, then this moron comes flying down the wrong side of the street. Seeing him coming and having no where to go and not much time I just stopped hoping he'd shift to the right side of the road but alas, he never even bothered to slow down and rammed me head on causing my trailer to jack knife on a narrow road and then my rear tires appeared to be caught on the curb and there was nothing I could do to get out of it. So I quit and came here to vent. GG asshole.

^I know the feeling my friend, I had a guy whod flipped in front of me and his mate, so instead of F7+enter, his mate was ramming him till he rolled back over, then when he went to pull away he turned a full 90 degrees straight into the front of my truck that had been stationary the whole time, did 10% damage to me, yet he blamed me for being stopped their, when I had a guy right up my arse so I couldn't release the brakes and roll back a little anyway. some people just cant drive for the life of them, and then they wonder why we all get so pissed off about it, especially when you do over 100mile journeys and right at the end it gets screwed by someone who cant drive properly.

I remembered another thing I've seen many times. People driving around cities like it's their playground. Running red lights, driving on the wrong side etc. Never leaving the city just driving around it messing around. If one of those hit you after you picked up a trailed = ride ruined before it even started. What's worse, when they do it just before you're going to park the trailer...

The worst thing to ruin your Ride is when you realise your on #EU1 and you have your trailer you going on your journey and you realise, oh CRAP i have to go through Rotterdam, you pull over safely and look at ETS2map.com, ANOTHER BOMBSHELL. Its Busy! worst feeling EVER!

KjayCopper

Gittos Group Limited Founder
Sent from Gittos Group Limited Headquarters

KGMKMSIG.png

Another dislike of mine is when people decide to have a race! Not away from you though. Oh no. Towards you on the wrong side. I feel like I'm in NFS or GTA when that happens. "OH MY GOD. lights? There shouldn't be lights coming towards me.. WHAT trucks on the wrong side. Well this is gunna be fun" said rather sarcastically.

I bet though if none of these things happened, we'd be missing them lol. It's really kind of ironic. We hate them yet if they vanished completely after a while we'd miss the craziness.

Biomass driver of Stobart Trucking VTC

^I feel your pain, before last april I had a PC that only allowed me about 20FPS on super low settings so it was like watching a stock motion picture all the time, fortunately my new rigI built give me 60FPS at pretty much whatever settings I want (unless it rains/snows then frames drop a fair amount in places)

another of my biggest dislikes is the guys who drive In pairs or groups and block both lanes of traffic, travelling at about 40MPH and holding traffic up, that always ends up with someone getting rammed from someone speeding like an idiot.

^ Your name is awesome. Megadeth rule. :D

Anyway, another thing that peeves me off is when you're at lights and someone decides they don't want to wait behind you, they overtake on the wrong side, get hit which forces their truck to hit mine! Doesn't happen often, but annoying when it does. :P

signature.png

Stobart Trucking Long Haul Division.

https://www.stvtc.co.uk/   https://www.twitch.tv/calbert

Funny thing i just started and i had to fill in 4 reports already. Ofcourse all perfectly documented and provided evidence.

It's a shame that there are so many trolls on the road.

Here are the ones from today:

stefanopadde13-firstram_zpsxv9wippl.gif

Mancio2000-secondram_zps9ez0iwrq.gif

Mancio2000-plus-stefanopadde13-ramming_z

All from one event.

I wonder if it's normal? I was not the only victim. They proceed to ram everyone else nearby. They're both from the same county and continued just to troll around.

Funny thing i just started and i had to fill in 4 reports already. Ofcourse all perfectly documented and provided evidence.

It's a shame that there are so many trolls on the road.

Here are the ones from today:

stefanopadde13-firstram_zpsxv9wippl.gif

Mancio2000-secondram_zps9ez0iwrq.gif

Mancio2000-plus-stefanopadde13-ramming_z

All from one event.

I wonder if it's normal? I was not the only victim. They proceed to ram everyone else nearby. They're both from the same county and continued just to troll around.

You must have angered some mob boss somewhere. While I hate trolls that's quite an ambush they got there. ._. Not only that, they continues to beat a dead truck, those meanies. Never seen anything like that before.

Archived