Admin Messages

Hey_Wtf

37 members have voted

1. 1. Admins Font Color

• Admin messages in red,I have no problem seeing
    • Yellow would be a better color as it stands out better
    • I do not care as I do not read admins ))
    • Red is fine but it would be better to adjust font size

Suggestion Name: Font Color or Font size

Suggestion Description: Can you please change the font color of Admin messages or font size

Example Images: N/A

Why it should be added: Admins when they message you or alert everyone while driving MP,red on a black back round is very hard to read,i have a DELL 29 inch LCD with a resolution of 2560 * 1440,looks beautiful but admin messages in red color is very hard to read

Yellow font color would be much better it will make it stand out  better,it would catch your eyes better when you are looking at some thing else at the time,I have noticed from different admins on twitch,sometimes drivers ignore messages but it could be the case that they do not see as red does not catch your eyes as much as yellow does.

Font size, it would be better adjusting font size as players like me with high resolutions it is hard to glance down and focus on Admin messages while driving as the font is too small.

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

Well i see the views of the most important guys here but for me on my resolution it is quite hard to read

How about font size?

Red stands out, which is the whole purpose of having it that colour. Without Admins having a colour, or not a very bright colour, they won't stand out from normal players in the game.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Updated options.. 

I think a good idea to take from this suggestion is to be able to adjust the font sizes from InGame for each of the admins chat, normal chat and Admin announcements. Would be a nice feature implemented also maybe an option to change fonts ingame

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

do you think the devs are considering adjustable font size? For those who have a high resolution

It would make me actually see what they are typing easier,if they warned me for headlights or speeding or anything else they would think i am ignoring them as I can not really read it as it is to small

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.