Report Player, Other

darkneon2002

Suggestion Name: Report Player, Other 

Suggestion Description: in the report player screen, give a text field to enter an explenation why the player needs to be kicked/banned when "other" is selected
Any example images:  ///
Why should it be added?: because now reporting a player for "other" gets ignored and does not say anything about the offence

Born to be wild in 1982 | Does not accept random Steam friend requests

Has been requested before if you check out our lovely search button- did you know we had one?

There is something where someone in another language uses it and the Admin is english and can't understand it

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

I report most of player with reason "other" and I can ensure you that report isn't ignored. Infact, some IGA ask me the reason of the report. Stay calm and if they don't kick/ban the offender is cause they don't belive is necessary.

I have been helpful to you? Lifts thumb! Thank you! :D

ItalyMap

Do you want to see where am I? Maps!

Do you want to see my session? Watch me!

Facebook Google+ YouTube

Allowing custom reasons was removed for a reason due to lots of different languages and some people putting useless junk into the report system. I do agree with adding more reasons to the report menu however. 

So I think ETS2MP should add a "preferred language" in the report system like in the webpage version. Admins who understand Russian, for example, will get all reports preferred in Russian.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.