ETS2MP Report App

Suggestion Name: ETS2MP Report App

Suggestion Description: Well some people Likes to use Mobile to Report the report system. How a bout making a Report app

Any example images:  Nope.

Why should it be added?: I think it should be added for usability

?Moon?
Awards:
 Translator of the Year 2019 3rd
Retired TruckersMP Staff & Team USB Driver
Languages:   English ??  &  Korean ??

About reporting in the site:How are you going to get the proofs on it - take pic/record your gameplay and tab out to send it to your phone, then upload it and fill in the report or use the phone for that (probably ending in a blurry shaking video)?

In-game: Is that interaction with the servers even possible?  (nvm, JM answered that)

How are you going to identify yourself on the phone and keep the phone up to date on people's IDs?

Also multitasking while driving usually ends up horribly bad - how is that going to be prevented(even now the majority of us report on the move)?

and What if the connection fails - you'll have to do everything again?

All in all, I like the overall idea, but I believe it will be more of a troublemaker than helpful

• Upvote 6

The new website is responsive so reporting on the web that way will be possible, but you still need evidence when making reports.

If you are thinking about something that hooks into the game and makes reports that way, possible, but unlikely to happen any time soon.

Nice. So much easier than the tab thingy in game, especially when driving. I imagine it would take some time. Great idea Power.

Happy Trucking,

Philip.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

• Project Manager

I guess what would happen is that they would have to pull over onto the Hard Shoulder and do it. However they would have to be well lit ie using hazards and leaving side lights on.

Kind Regards,

Whitelodge

spacer.png | spacer.png

Rules | Knowledge Base | Report a Player | Provide Feedback

• 2 years later...

TruckersMP is not going to develop applications for various smartphone systems since only a minority of the players would actually use it properly.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.