Ban Lenght roster

Brandon8506

Suggestion Name: Ban Length Rooster

Suggestion Description: Instead of players being banned without knowing the length of the ban time. i think you guys should make up a little rooster like showing say "ramming gets 1 hour- 1 day ban or blocking traffic (trolling) 2-3 days" something like that. i also feel there should be a system. kick ban for hours, then days then so on. because for something small shouldn't be for a day...
Any example images: this is an example from a different game http://game-center.everest-community.net/law.html
Why should it be added? it can make the players more aware of the consistences for this stuff. i am an admin in other games and this sort of stuff works. trust me. like eairlyer today i just ot on ets2 mp for the second time trying it out i got 87% damage on my truck and low air pressure and i got banned for 5 days for blocking garage exit when my truck stalled in the no collision zone with no air pressure.

• Upvote 2

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

Sounds like a good ideal but in reality cant see it working as every incident and ban are different etc the admins judge on what evindence they have at there disposal, like the ramming gets 1 hour what if its done on purpose and done on accident? too hard to call then.

if you damage your truck just hit f7 and spawn back at the local garage and fix up, seen it too many times people blocking trying to get out the way taking longer than f7ing etc most people are willing to wait a bit but when people are stuck there for 10mins trying to get of a rail or get stuck even more they could of just f7ed in the first place and not ruined the game for other.

prob that system works well on other games but cant see it working in ets2mp myself

We already have this ones: :rolleyes:

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/forum/115-in-game-rules/

And the lenght on the ban, depends solely on the admin's discretion, and the evidence. Besides, as stilldre1976 said:

Sounds like a good ideal but in reality cant see it working as every incident and ban are different etc the admins judge on what evindence they have at there disposal, like the ramming gets 1 hour what if its done on purpose and done on accident? too hard to call then.

prob that system works well on other games but cant see it working in ets2mp myself

Also, you need to see how many time will your ban last, you may check it in the manage menu, username history. Besides, you could always make an appeal. Different situations, get different responses from the admins ;)

Imo^^ Should've been a day not 5 days since its your first ban, Make a ban appeal 

i did but the Admin: SeRGiOPaOk4

stopped talking to me in chat box when i said come on ts lets talk  so i talked to project manager and so far nothing is happening

• Upvote 1

REC BAN - Police Man Horizon

ohhh...much depends on the situation. Punishment depends on it. If you do not agree with the punishment, you can always write the appeal and challenge the penalty.

Instead of creating a different theme about how you hurt, you can just talk to the administrator. They are the same people and understand everything. They are not the tyrants any. ;)

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

I´m agree with the suggestion, and agree with the "depends on the situation". The only think annoying me is some admins are looking quite more strict than others, and take huge difference in their decisions in front of the same exact situation.

I think some real length margins (lets say some punishment is defined like "1-3 hour ban") so the admins are able to decide wether take the short or the long punishment according to the severity as @HumaneWolf said, would be best. What do you think?

lkRjRkb.png

• 1 month later...

You ban is up tomorrow WunderbaumDaTruckah. The admin has banned you for the amount of time that he thought was appropriate for the rules you broke. I'm sure you will have to wait out the ban, unless an Admin says otherwise.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

^ It's a long ban, but you must understand that's a busy area... We can't afford us letting your trailer stand there since it's blocking 2 lanes.

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

That's still 20-30 seconds of blocked traffic, which is a bannable offense on ETS2MP. Look, you might not have mean to do it, but you still broke the rules of ETS2MP, by parking your trailer there, and leaving it, blocking 2 lanes. However much you say your innocent, the ban is up till tomorrow. Have you even made a Ban Appeal?

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.