I really want to see more realism

Art_Money

Suggestion Name: 

Simulator - it's realism.

Suggestion Description:

Hello everybody. Some time I didn't play game, but a few days ago came into game and saw a horrific image:

2015_11_08_00003_240.jpgi.gif

2015_11_07_00001_240.jpgi.gif

It is improbable! In Euro Trucks Simulator a car parking - one of the main components, but developers made it impossible. The non-collision mode is a failure. ETS2 is not MMORPG with phantom characters! Here crashes and observance of traffic regulations - a gameplay basis. I can understand speed limitation, but "non-collision"... it is inadmissible!

Why should it be added?:
The parking of one player will take no more than a minute. Anything terrible won't occur if drivers wait for each other in turn as it would be in life. For those who doesn't want to park make one big "Parking" button.
Queuing - that is another question, but from the "non-collision" is necessary to get rid of.

Any example images: 

2015_11_08_00001_240.jpgi.gif

2015_11_08_00004_240.jpgi.gif

• Upvote 2

fs_a89c9298600f11e28212116744bec87b.png

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you on this one. Maybe you would wait for another player to park, but It won't work for everyone.

Have you seen how chaotic are some ports? If you take out the non-collision zones, that problem will spread all along the game. Believe me, this is not a good idea :wacko:

• Upvote 1

^ no more chances than driving on the road really... most trucks spawn at shops and garages, on the side of the road or gas stations if hauling.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/12902-keep-scandinavia-ncz-free/

Sadly we need ncz because mp has many many untrained monkeys driving... Or very impatient ones...

I'm all for ncz free but at Rotterdam Amsterdam London and Paris

• Upvote 4

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I'm telling you again, for those who can't park or doesn't want to wait it is possible to make a button, as in singleplayer. Roads are chaotic too, lets make collisions impossible there also.

I am sure that it is possible to make immunity to collisions of the truck and trailers on bases for each player individually if it is necessary, but machines of players should collide with each other. It is impossible to be parked with a look from the first person now also that decision which is now used unacceptably in this game.​

^ that function is likely to throw a truck trying to park XD

When you do assist parking it teleports your truck to the position as tho you parked it. Ncz's are not perfect and you still can get a flying trailer occasionally(usually spawning, which assist parking does). That's why said feature was removed...

Now I'm sure you don't want flying trucks back right?

https://youtu.be/huHRenog1CA

SUS0M9O.gif

Im all agree with @McFreshi, @Ghost, and @Art_Monkey. The NCZ should still be active in all service places / ports, except of companies. And maybe leaving some cities as exceptions (Amsterdan, Rotterdam, Paris, etc.) which would be considered as "High Populated Areas".

It could take back that realism which some day existed in MP and I really enjoyed. @Aragon, thanks for the info. about the auto-parking feature, I didnt know it teleports your truck but it has sense, so that PARKING Button wont work. 

Anyway, I´m agree with all I said before, and I think Collissions should be back to some companies.

lkRjRkb.png

people would troll and sit in one spot too as i sometimes just like to wait around see what my friends are doing then meet them. that can take me like 15 minutes

Park on the curb, it's permitted as long as you're not blocking the road, repair shops, garages, dealerships and resting areas would still be ncz for obvious reasons... There's no excuse really even right now as it is to just idle in a depot...

SUS0M9O.gif

people would troll and sit in one spot too as i sometimes just like to wait around see what my friends are doing  then meet them. that can take me like 15 minutes 

So you just like to wait in the spot making it difficult for others to see where they´re parking just cause you want to see your friends? Cant you at least go out of the spot first?

There´s a better report system right now to get rid of trolls blocking spots, and there are no so much trolls as long time ago when NCZ were implemented. Moreover, we´re talking about companies ONLY.

Non collision zoes are pretty essential if you don't want your truck/trailer damaging or taking flying lessons when you travel via ferry or using the chunnel.

As I said, what about only FOR COMPANIES? We all know NCZ are essential in service stations, garages, or trains/ferries.

best thing to do is open a server with 500 slots(like Asia etc) and test it out for a few months.

I´m agree, but obviously taking some European server as players will try it without having huge pings which will cause even more troubles.

lkRjRkb.png

I would like this game. But there are so many players. who do not respect others. They do not know the rules. Only it hinders to create a more realistic simulation.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

Highly disagree.

First if you cannot reverse practice over and over and over in single player when I started playing this game I couldn't reverse the trailer at all but I can now so my

Advice is practice reversing alot until you can do it easily

Skip parking function cannot be used or it would be enabled.

Collision zones can't be used

Because when you do quick jobs they would crash and go flying into the air causing 100% damage.

If you can't park and don't want to park when you come to drop off point go to single player and skip the parking simple.

Also other people do not want to wait for someone to park for 10 minutes when people like me can park in 1 minute if that because I have been playing this game for so long.

If the online mode was made by official developers, no one would have argued with tears in his eyes, that he does not like to wait until someone relieves the machine, etc. All would was playing as was planned developer. That's why I never liked to modification by the players: they always spoil the game. All problems can be solved with the clashes. It can be a delay of a minute or 30 seconds, so that the next player behind you could not take a train or ferry did not leave until the previous etc. I can think of dozens of solutions to the problem of collisions, but not phantom trucks! This is not a solution!

You can also deny entry to the base if there already is a player who is parked, not to disturb him and not cause a collision. But if the player is based on and does nothing per minute can throw him out.

Sorry for my "google translate" english, i think you understand me.

• Upvote 1

Collision zones can't be used

Because when you do quick jobs they would crash and go flying into the air causing 100% damage.

Also other people do not want to wait for someone to park for 10 minutes when people like me can park in 1 minute if that because I have been playing this game for so long.

1. Lets disable quick Jobs then. I would prefer having collissions back taking out the kick Jobs. Someone hasnt any truck yet who needs quick Jobs to buy one? Do it in SP, or just change your money to afford one, there are lots of ways now, and quick Jobs didnt work in MP long ago, while no one got real trouble with it.

2. I dont care to wait 2 more minutes for any noob parking. This is a simulator, and patience is a good feature. Obviously, if someone is having issues for more tan 5 mins will be reported by others waiting and some admin will handle the situation. It´s as easy as making a rule statement with some time limit.

lkRjRkb.png

1. Lets disable quick Jobs then. I would prefer having collissions back taking out the kick Jobs. Someone hasnt any truck yet who needs quick Jobs to buy one? Do it in SP, or just change your money to afford one, there are lots of ways now, and quick Jobs didnt work in MP long ago, while no one got real trouble with it.

2. I dont care to wait 2 more minutes for any noob parking. This is a simulator, and patience is a good feature. Obviously, if someone is having issues for more tan 5 mins will be reported by others waiting and some admin will handle the situation. It´s as easy as making a rule statement with some time limit.

Have to disagree very strongly.

People like doing quick jobs working up for their own trucks not cheating I do cheat but this idea is very stupid because I've seen someone trying to reverse (watching) for 20 mins because he couldn't go in a straight line.

I want to drop off my load park get another travel and do the same not wait and wait for someone to park!

They are actually the one causing all the trouble trying to reverse all the time which is annoying.

Multiplayer team has already explained no map changes and it is for scs to disable quick jobs which they won't do.

If you get annoyed by people not waiting go to single player and park or turn off your wife receiver on your laptop/computer

Why should we wait for someone to park so long when we can just park straight away...

Admins just reject this its stupid and won't work

Thank you for your time however...

^ never would make it threw a boarder crossing into the USA from Canada lol

But seriously it's a stupid idea to have realism? Omg like why have I been wasting my who life on real stuff like work or waiting for a bus when i could just teleport O.o oh wait...

As for removing quick jobs yea I would like that too, and that is not a map modification... it's no different than turning off auto park, which oh look isn't accessible in mp... but they can't/won't do that right?

Oh getting your first truck takes 2-4 hours tops most people won't mind doing it. 

Fact: devs can turn on/off any feature they want. Someone once said they have full access to the games code and can do anything to the game.

Oh
Fact 2: my Scandinavia request is not rejected nor accepted, so it's still possible and it's been around a lot longer then this one ;)

Edit: what's a "wife receiver" another anti feminine thing?
Edited by Ghost
  • Upvote 2

SUS0M9O.gif

Why should we wait for someone to park so long when we can just park straight away...

Because this is a simulator, and not a racing. Because unreal parking now, when 5 trucks parking at the same time, because can't see anything in mirrors.

Still have questions?

If you are interested just to ride from point A to point B, then why don't you play in singleplayer where you don't need to wait for anyone and you can park with one button? In multiplayer should be interaction between players, and not its absence.

I support the idea of partner, people logically expect that its load / truck would be damaged and would give a touch of realism ... we're not saying to remove all port ZN, workshops and in towns populated by people, if not ONLY COMPANIES could be put in evidence goes to prove nothing happens is a test and I think the results would be very good (I do not understand how you can not prove there is a period and get a final result).

TRANSLATED BY GOOGLE TRANSLATOR !!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.