ATS where do you think you will drive the most?

antrax737

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know its America, but I still want Right Hand Drive. If mods won't be compatible and I can't change it I wont buy it. 

I don't hate the game for that one reason, I don't hate the game at all, I'd just much rather play ETS2 which i'm more comfortable with.

Plus, I don't like long nose trucks, Not sure if ATS will have any flat ones 

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

I dont know what u mean by sooner, it will be released in 1st quarter of 2016 and Dlcs will come later, like DLC east and Scandinavia in ETS2, but faster.

What i mean is that if they just concentrate on California and then release the game they will have less to do. If they were going to make the whole map and then publish it things would probably take more time. With the DLC's we can get the game faster, and enjoy it while SCS is working on new stuff

I know its America, but I still want Right Hand Drive. If mods won't be compatible and I can't change it I wont buy it. 

I don't hate the game for that one reason, I don't hate the game at all, I'd just much rather play ETS2 which i'm more comfortable with.

Plus, I don't like long nose trucks, Not sure if ATS will have any flat ones 

http://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=20979that truck was in American truck long haul in 2007, Freightliner Argosy, so i think there is hope for you :)

What i mean is that if they just concentrate on California and then release the game they will have less to do. If they were going to make the whole map and then publish it things would probably take more time. With the DLC's we can get the game faster, and enjoy it while SCS is working on new stuff

Thats true, it would take couple of years more i guess

This only works if and only if they release one dlc a month. The team for ats is not that big... I think the hardest parts of mapping will be making the cities as close to lifelike as possible.

If they take a month per state and include 2 states initially (even if ones a dlc) it'll take 4 years to cover all... however Canada is blocking Alaska so tack on another 1-2 month min, Canada will be another year as ten provinces 3 territories. You can see how anything beyond a month a state can kill the company right?

http://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=20979that truck was in American truck long haul in 2007, Freightliner Argosy, so i think there is hope for you :)

Why is there a manikin in the divers seat?

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

I'm sure I heard something about Arizona being released with Cali but only with the boxed version, maybe it was preorder. Definitely mentioned Arizona, makes sense, Arizona is almost all desert. Followed by Nevada, yep desert. Except for.....Las Vegas and Reno yeah, throw in a gambling mini-game DLC, and imagine what you could do with Area 51 :ph34r:. Uh, roger big bubba we gotta dee livery for ya ta area 51 but we can't tell ya where it is 'cause it's a secret and we'd haf ta kill ya ,over. :lol:

I love the comment Pavel made in the latest Oct. interview regarding DLC's for ATS something like "We won't be milking it aggressively." Just semi-aggressively I guess. Like all the different states paint jobs DLC's, damn why'd you have to have so many states US ? Maybe the dreaded Cabin Accessories DLC and to be fair we'll give you a scary Uncle Sam for the 4th of July but only if you already own another DLC and a Santa DLC for Xmas if you're a good little boy, :)  if not you get a lump of coal instead. :(

The weirdest part to me was when he starts talking about expanding to Canada and Mexico. Uh, aren't those separate sovereign countries? Maybe he knows something about One World Order we don't. I've heard they have plans to call it the North American Union like they did with Europe and the EU. That's what I call looking to the future Pavel. Best to be ahead of the pack. Well maybe by the time it gets released it will be at the tail. :P

Whatever it ends up bein' I know I'll be there waitin' with my credit card in hand droolin' like Pavlov's dog after the bell. ;)  DING!

PJAt2SG.jpg

Ahhhhg, must have new toys. Shlirp. ATS gooood, new trees, new bushes , weigh stations instead of toll gates, gooood  Super Malls AND Walmarts with Cinnabon's and Starbuck's, drool.

I just hope they have better sounding trucks than ETS2. The jake brake on my Scania sounds like a fart in church.

Fhooooot   Fhooooot .                                                                                                                                                                                   ;

Last time I was in Tijuana  it was like Rotterdam on a Saturday night. The roads through town were two lanes wide but the lines had all but disappeared and there were three lanes of traffic and the bus used what should have been the sidewalk. There were barricades everywhere surrounding potholes the size of VW's. Like I said like Rotterdam. So it's an easy port from ETS2MP.

dRT7Ozj.jpg

Archived