Exciting News!

Sir Smokey

I have come with good news!

If you are a fan of  The_Stigs_Lorry_Driving_Cousin then you will know that he is currently working on a new ETS2MP Radio called Truckers FM

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/21017-truckers-fm-your-drive-your-music/( all info can be found here )

Anyway I got in contact with Stig about me being a potential photographer for his radio! ( since all things ets2 need pics right? ) He got back to me very quickly saying he wants me to be their OFFICIAL photographer! 

So the best radio yet just got even better! Expect to see my stuff on there when the radio is live for the first time!

Now I bet you are asking ''what good does this do me?!?'' :

Well allow me to explain!

I am offering 6 lucky truckers a chance to have their finest trucks feature on the Truckers FM radio website alongside mine!

if you wish to get in with a chance of winning please fill out the form here!

http://frozenfire-virtual-photography.weebly.com/a-chance-to-feature-on-truckers-fm.html

I will ONLY accept applications through that form! 

Lets try and give Truckers FM a warm welcome to ETS2MP!

UPDATE:

CLOSING DATE OF COMPITITION IS

THE  21ST OF OCTOBER 2015!

First time I read about "Virtual Photography" LOL. I like your gallery anyway, nice work. Feel free to visit any of our convoys (announced in our website). If you wanna take some cool photos we would appreciate it ; )

About a Radio having a Photographer, I just dont get it... for me it´s the same as ETR having their VTC and Convoys, it has no sense at all. I mean, let´s focus in the radio content.

lkRjRkb.png

First time I read about "Virtual Photography" LOL. I like your gallery anyway, nice work. Feel free to visit any of our convoys (announced in our website). If you wanna take some cool photos we would appreciate it ; )

About a Radio having a Photographer, I just dont get it... for me it´s the same as ETR having their VTC and Convoys, it has no sense at all. I mean, let´s focus in the radio content.

Thankyou for your comment but there are several reasons for Truckers FM having a photographer... for example if they should ever host events they can have their own private photographer attend... as well as have photographs for their website which yes they could have a public vote system but having a trustworthy source is key 

I must admit reading this post did make me have to think about it but hopefully this clears it up abit...

And thanks i am happy with my gallery too :D

^

Completely agree with you about the "promotional" aspect for their website designs. Those events are always nice too, it´s ok : )

As regards photographing your convoys if you fill out this form : http://frozenfire-virtual-photography.weebly.com/book-me-for-a-photoshoot.html

I will be able to set myself up for any convoys coming up... Sorry if it's annoying but it's the way i work and it works well (after first time you can just email me for future events but i find the form makes it easier for first time members to fill out...)

and yeah i think that screenshots in game are quite good for promotion :D

Understood, and as TFM side of view. We aren't planning to have a TFM VTC, but we do need a photographer for promotional work/ upcoming TFM events as well as content for our website and banners and such :) Look forward to working with you.

signature.png.01ca08257761c1d4ea766c13ccdc06af.png

Community Manager at SCS Software & Truckers.FM Founder.

About a Radio having a Photographer, I just dont get it... for me it´s the same as ETR having their VTC and Convoys.

TFM is different to ETR pls no mention that name/abbreviation when referring to TFM

Thanks!

Pro Twitch Streamer > Clashin_Jon.png                                                     

Archived