Hired Help

rikor420

I was wondering when does the hired help pay the owner of the company?, Also I have 25 hired help doing their trucking and i see them doing things but I don't know if i am getting any money on the ETS2MP Euro  #2 server.

Thanks,

Rikor420

I remember some people once discussing the possibilities that AI drivers could lead to save game corruptions and crashes if you had them while playing multiplayer. I don't really remember what the exact verdict on that was, but just to be safe when using the MP mod I use profiles where I have not hired any employees and have just purchased my truck and nothing else. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

The tiredness simulation, and hired drivers works at an alarmingly slow paste in mp.......

That's due to the mp mods time runs on a slower pace than the sp one does.

For the fines : You haven't disabled them in the config?

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

• 3 weeks later...

Archived