ETS2MP Report Guy in Rotterdam

Rom_Knight

I decided to do ETS2MP Reporter guy in Rotterdam!

I will do the perfect job! :D

I will try to report some guys in Rotterdam what are doing? I will do report when i will finish this day well.

Over like every day! :D

I will put reports for this day and i will said the total score about reports. Will stay over like very long time!

Enjoy ^_^

76561198179965755.png5588428238.png

Be aware that you can be banned if you stay stopped in that areas (Rotterdam/Europoort). Precisely because of being the most crowded ones, adding unneeded traffic, like parking or driving around without trailer is not allowed. Check the rules before trying your idea, your intentions may be good, but the results can be unexpected...

Be aware that you can be banned if you stay stopped in that areas (Rotterdam/Europoort). Precisely because of being the most crowded ones, adding unneeded traffic, like parking or driving around without trailer is not allowed. Check the rules before trying your idea, your intentions may be good, but the results can be unexpected...

Inappropriate Parking - Kick / Ban

Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason such as Rotterdam Port or anything similar, using the designated car parks is fine (This is fine when there is low traffic in the area).

Only for Europoort not for Rotterdam so i can park over there.

Let see it Kravaty! Let see it! :P

76561198179965755.png5588428238.png

• Web Developer

MrHarv Dont worry. I will be on Rotterdam not in Europoort!

And im toad now! :P

Keep this in mind Romy 

Useless traffic at EP/Rotterdam - Kick / Ban New

Useless traffic at Europoort or Rotterdam. Driving without reason to and from or anything similar.

Can you read that? "Toad"

Archived