Speed limits

rolypolyman

I searched the forums and can't find anything about this.  I've been driving with "Truck speed limiter" on, which limits me to 90 km/h.  If I uncheck this setting, how fast can I go and still be legal on EU#1?  I see trucks going 100-110 km/h all the time.  Is there a danger of getting banned for speed hacking if I uncheck this?  And what's the point of speed hacking if turning the limiter off allows me to exceed 90?

I guess I'm pretty confused about what's allowed here.

Hello,

if you just disable your Speed Limiter in Game, you will be able to drive so fast the Server allowes and thats 110km/h.

But if you are using Cheat Engine or you do someting to run faster than 110, then you have hacked your Speed. If you dont do that, you will be not banned.

Or you can log in EU#2 which has no forced speed limit. With the limiter disabled in your settings, you can drive there as fast as your truck/trailer allows you to.

And another thing to have in mind: even when the speed limit is 110 Km/h in EU#1, when you enter a city it lowers to 60 Km/h (this is also forced by the server), so don't worry if your speed goes down without you doing anything, it's just that you hit a city's boundary, and the server applies that limit. You won't be able to drive faster than 60 Km/h while inside a city.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived