Are advisor mods bannable?

Deadnasty

So basically I would like to know if route advisor mods are bannable more of the mod that removes the map and only leaves the writing like time left, distance left, speed and money (you get the point) I am not using it atm however I have used one in single player before making another profile in ets2 for online only with no mods. 

The mod looks like the attached picture. (Look at the top of the truck)

If an admin or veteran could let me know that'd be awesome :rolleyes: .. Also the main reason for me wanting to use this mod is so I can use my trucks gps only but keep all the text from the advisor.

I don't get why peole want mods like this, I meanif they had a decent purpose then yeah, but just hitting F3 twice removes the route advisor anyway, although I wish some trucks sch as the MB MP3 which has no satnav on the dashboard no matter what interior you use which sucks as its not a bad truck if it had bigger fuel tanks as well.

so I can use my trucks gps only but keep all the text from the advisor.

If you have an android phone/tablets or any device that has HTML 5 then you can use this

http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=171000

I use it all the time and it has tons of skins you can use

Check out my guides on how to match your truck color to your trailer color and sharing your GPS way points3LQ2PnN.png

bdFwCRb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived