Remove "Rotterdam parking ban"

LIBR4life

Suggestion name: Remove "Rotterdam parking ban"

Suggestion Description​:  Why people are banned if they park Rotterdam? Where i should park if i must go only 1 minute afk? I was banned 2 minutes ago for staying 30 seconds in the repairer parking.

Why should it be removed: I think that's not a good thing. There's already a autokicker for afk people.

• Upvote 3

76561198084745752.pngAddFriend.png

Please follow the suggestion format:

Suggestion Name

Suggestion Description:

Any example images

Why should it be added?:

Edit: user has corrected format

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Rotterdam and Europoort are 2 of the most populated areas on the game thats why people are kicked / banned for parking in these areas

In game rules

Inappropriate Parking - Kick / Ban

Parking or stopping in areas of high population for no reason such as Rotterdam Port or anything similar, using the designated car parks is fine (This is fine when there is low traffic in the area).

Suggestion name: Remove "Rotterdam parking ban"

Suggestion Description​:  Why people are banned if they park Rotterdam? Where i should park if i must go only 1 minute afk? I was banned 2 minutes ago for staying 30 seconds in the repairer parking.

Why should it be removed: I think that's not a good thing. There's already a autokicker for afk people.

All guys complain about Lags in Rotterdam.
Before i start ban, i warn 3 Times in the Chat, for me => enough warning.

PLS DO THIS....Seriusly...This Rule is a little too strict...And it doesnt make it better...still 50 People in Rotterdam....Okay if a Player Trolls or blocks you can Ban/Kick the Player,thats not the problem...I find it lame that we dont can stand or drive in Rotterdam without Trailer...I can understand if you do this because of too much lag..But i mean everyone can decide if he goes to Rotterdam or not...And if you Admins see that hes lagging to much you just kick him for too much lagging and say him that the Player drives this part in Singleplayer...And if the Player comes back you can decide if you want to Ban him.

• Upvote 2

Hi

1) How can peoples be soo stupid, why the hell do you go to Rotterdam when EVERYBODY knows it's a full-place every time. Don't take trailers destinated to, at if the GPS tells you to take EP to go in England make a deviation (Amsterdam, Calais, ....).

2) Last time I passed near Rotterdam it was at about 3AM (So normally not as many peoples as in daytime), there was 40 PLAYERS (+ the one or two admins that we can't see). Imagine that all these persons respect the parking rule, imagine if we had to add the players that wants absolutely to park in Rotterdam, we would have about 100 trucks in the area. My PC would answer me that when I'd pass in front of Rotterdam :

screenpranks002-bluescreen-1920x1080.png

So completely -1

wait? if i drop off a job in rotterdam and looking for a new one, standing 30sec in a yard scrollingthe jobs to get out of there with new cargo, i get a ban? how stupid is this? cant we make it 2 min and a kick please??

btw.. this is just theoretical.. i dont do jobs to NL in mp ever becouse of traffic/lags and only go thru ep if i really have to.

sysp-73354.png

wait? if i drop off a job in rotterdam and looking for a new one, standing 30sec in a yard scrollingthe jobs to get out of there with new cargo, i get a ban? how stupid is this? cant we make it 2 min and a kick please??

btw.. this is just theoretical.. i dont do jobs to NL in mp ever becouse of traffic/lags and only go thru ep if i really have to.

Don't be ridiculous, we both know that you won't get banned when you stop to get a job...

i7 3770k @4.0Ghz, R9 280X Dual-X, 8GB Kingston Hyper X, Cooler Master SilentPro, G27, Track IRv5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.