Windows 10

PinkCanadian

• Web Developer

I'm playing on ETS2MP with my new Windows 10, so yes it works. I'll not say it's fine, I just crashed for this : mini_778094ETS2WIN10.jpg

First time for years, that my game crashes for this reason.

Look like a problem with C++ library not ETS2MP. If it persist just post in the help section and somebody from the support will help you.

Sa ai o zi buna john  :D

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

I completely wiped my HD and I installed 10,MP and eurotruck looks better, plays better than in 8.1

For those who are still waiting to be upgraded as microsoft will do it in stages,try here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10If you are scared to make an ISO,down load a link 32 bit or 64 bit tool,it will give you the option to update pc or save to disk to make an ISO or a boottable USB

When you download to save for ISO or USB it will give you the option for win 10 pro,win 10 home,when you upgrade it knows what version you are on

Archived