add automatic parking

chemska

Kravaty, thanks for searching out the topics.

Long story short, there was automated parking, but it made the game crash for other players whcih is the reason, why it was removed.

If you still want to try to get it back to game, please follow the suggestion format:

Suggestion Name
Suggestion Description:
Any example images
Why should it be added?:

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Would you like automatic driving as well? only joking :D I was like you to begin with but the more you try the better you get*wink*

Suggestion: What about a place where you can practice parking

Why would it be useful? It will help new members that have only used automatic parking while playing SP

Screen shot: NA

PS please do not have automatic parking.why? it is so much more enjoyable being able to park your trailer,if you have time to learn ))

it took me about a week to actually park the trailer without taking 10 mins :P 

please learn guys it is so satisfying i look forward to get an excellent and max XP

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

It's not that hard to reverse park. Just enter the yard properly, get close the loading area, turn your truck around so that it aligns perfectly with the loading zone, and reverse it in a straight line making little corrections. Remember, turning left makes your trailer go right, and turking right makes your trailer go left.

Or use external cameras, the topside (3) is very useful, mostly when you find the unloading zone full of people that apparently can't wait and start parking through other players trucks.

Yeah I hate that, its like they cant wait 20 seconds for someone to finish parking. I always wait till someones finished before I start parking.

• Upvote 1

Parking is the fun bit :)

-1 for the idea of auto park I dont like that feature in SP personally and as it is a "Simulator" you sould simulate parking as well

I agree at first is it a pain in the back side but take a few inner city trips on SP and practise it you will be the hang of it in no time

• 2 weeks later...

please... i cannot park without automatic parking. ive spent 2 hours trying to park correctly. why is it even disabled. thanks.

the more you try the better you become! i had troubles parking when i started and now i park in 1-2 tries (usually) 

it's not possible to add auto-parking because its hard for the servers to handle and causes crashes on other users ends.... 

76561198087568434.png

DONATE TO HELP SICK CHILDREN HAVE SOME FUN!

S6Jgkwa.jpg

4605508797.png

I want automatic kick for anyone who tries to park their load for longer then 15 minutes.

• Upvote 5

a lot of other games. We're always looking for friendly and open people to join us.

We like to create a friendly and familiar environment. Join us on

teamspeak: ts.emeraldimmersion.com to check it out for yourself.

2 of my friends got ETS2MP and they took over 30 minutes to park :D

lol know that feeling i let my mate try SP lastnite ( wasnt brave enough to let him loose on mp yet) before he got out the city he had destroyed my truck and the parking part i had to turn it off as i had tears in my eyes from laffing so much :lol:

after he said " it looks easy when you were doing it" lol :P

Do you know when one trailer spawn at the same time in one already spawned what happens? They fly.

That's what happens when you teleport in the parking, the trailer and your truck will fly far, far away (If there's another truck or a trailer there)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.