Trailer Reset

Shaddaz

Suggestion Name: Trailer reset
Suggestion Description: A reset button for your trailer that resets its location and damage % if it is out of bound, on its side etc that is free to use untill you collect the trailer
Any example images:N/A
Why should it be added?: collecting a damages trailer and not getting the exp/cash for it is kind of a wasted trip and p[ersonally i do not like to use the cheat mods for cash and exp so this would add an option to correct a long term bug in MP (still would need resolving but would be a temp fix)

I would love to see this, I recently have been getting fed up of taking a job then findind out the trailer is already 100% damaged, so I have to cancel the trip and cheat the 12k back which is boring, although this could sort of be abused such as if you accidently turn your trailer on your side by going too fast this could be used to fix that and it could be abuseable.

• Upvote 1

Yes This Is A Rainbow, Problem?

The problem is just that there is a bug with the spawning of trailers and the ncz. If the devs manage to fix that, there will be no more need for this feature.

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

This is a great idea- definietely has my vote. There are so many messed up trailers that this thing would be really helpful.

Yes there is alot the new DLC ares seem to be ok (from what I have seen) but UK and western Europe its like a lucky dip at the moment as most yards seem to have at least 1 trailer bugged out

The problem is just that there is a bug with the spawning of trailers and the ncz. If the devs manage to fix that, there will be no more need for this feature.

yes it would be redundent if it was fixed but I am mo coder and dont no how easy it would be to fix or even how hard it would be to impliment the system I am suggesting

• 4 weeks later...

I like the idea, but just for not wasting time in finding a suitable job. When I pick a trailer and see it's already damaged, I just dettach it and drive away until the job is cancelled, so I don't loose any money, but then I have to search for another job and hope that this time the trailer will be OK. If this workaround were easy to implement, it would be a great help until the bug is definitely fixed.

It is possible to make so:

1. Approach on a marker in firm

2. If a cargo not on seat, leave game and come back in game

3. Now again we drive to the marker and the goods must be intact and in place.

it is inconvenient because for a long time ... :unsure:

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

• 1 year later...
On 9.7.2015 at 11:39 PM, RayRay5 said:

As above. Meanwhile, this has been fixed so there is no need for an additional reset button. Even though you specifically want another function, this can still be done with F7+Enter, hence why it has somehow already been implemented.

Done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.