Mod

Admin

ADMIN

MOD

Police

POLICE

All the mods names

But obvs add exceptions to the proper mods/admins

For ordinary players, those names would be blacklisted, not white listed, so this way they can't be used by ordinary players. Only ETSMP admins/mods could use them. I would also add conditions, to ban players for 1 day for trying to add the tag in the first place. Simple If then elseif statement would do the trick. Opinions?

• Upvote 1

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

For ordinary players, those names would be blacklisted, not white listed, so this way they can't be used by ordinary players. Only ETSMP admins/mods could use them. I would also add conditions, to ban players for 1 day for trying to add the tag in the first place. Simple If then elseif statement would do the trick. Opinions?

our mods are not even allowed to use their tag in-game this is because the mods don't have any power in-game, and we cannot check every mod tag in-game just to be sure he's in our team 

so this is why vodka make the rule 

Tags in username - Kick / Ban

It is forbidden to add "Forum Mod", "TS3 Admin" or similar tags to your nickname, which could suggest you're an official ETS2MP Team member or anything similar.

that including for our mod team as well 

our mods are not even allowed to use their tag in-game this is because the mods don't have any power in-game, and we cannot check every mod tag in-game just to be sure he's in our team 

so this is why vodka make the rule 

that including for our mod team as well 

Dutch, I think you're misinterpreting what I am trying to explain. The suggestion i was making was from a developers prospective. By whitelisting/blacklisting the names (not in-game) but through code, there would be no need to moderate the tags. Because it would be handled by the compiler, when the application is updated. I vision it working the same way as the admin commands, ie /kick foo blocking.

Except for whitelisting an ingame admin, you could do /whitelist TheFlyingDutchman Ingameadmin -something like this will allow only you to be able to use the tags Admin etc. The control, and rules still lies with Vodka. So those who do not have permission to use the tags ' ingameadmin ' would automatically get a 1 day ban for trying to use them in the first place, or simply display a message, forbidden tag. Secondly, they would also not be eligible to use the tag either-way by implementing this idea. Just saying...  :) 

Aireviel.jpg

Retired ets2mp trucker, cya all elsewhere. B)

• ~~~~~ TripLogger assistant developer. ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Follow me on TwitchTV ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Add me on Steam ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Don't report players, you will be banned for it. ;) ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Be Chill, life is only a game ~~~~~

• ~~~~~ Aireviel ~~~~~

I think it is useless the red color on tag, it was supposed to be only for ADMINS, as its a color that call attention wherever you go. Should be removed from the color box, there are still players that make fun of it and use as fake admin and it's confusing for others. Had to be exceptionally for admins use. Or admins return to the use of writing up their names " ADMIN".

42sT4Qb.png

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.