Tab Menu Option Menu

El1teZombiezHD

It's a good idea?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. It's a good idea?

Suggestion Name: Tab Option Menu

Suggestion Description: When You Shrink The Tab Menu, The Buttons At The Bottom Don't Disappear
Any example images:

#1 7H8ebBl.jpg

#2 FIzZexA.jpg

#3 T3XGikB.jpg

Why should it be added?: So, I Found A Really Nice Place For My Tab List To Be Placed And I Just Didn't Like The Idea That I Have To Right Click, Extend The Menu Just To Report Someone, The Person I Wanted To Report Could Have Already Left The Menu By The Time I Get Round To Reporting Them. So My Suggestion Is To Make The Options On The Bottom Of The Tab Move Up When You Go To Shrink It, This WIll Help For People To Report Users Quicker When Their Tab List Is Shrinked. Also To Add A Scroll Bar, So If The List Gets Longer Than You Can See, You Can Scroll Down To Find The User In Question

Pic 1 Shows The Tab Normally, Pic 2 Shows What The Tab Looks Like At The Moment When I Shrink It And Pic 3 Shows What The Tab Would Look Like When This Suggestion Is Implemented Into The Game.

Any Questions Be Sure To Leave A Comment And I Will Answer, Hopefully You Guys Agree This Is A Good Idea ;)

• Upvote 3

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

+1 The scroll bar only works if you have the tab menu in its normal size. More and more people are keeping the tab menu open at all times while driving. Another thing I noticed is that you can't make the tab menu wider, it only makes the 'window' bigger, not the actual list. It would be nice if it could be improved :)

• Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Another thing I noticed is thatyou can't make the tab menu wider, it only makes the 'window' bigger, not the actual list. It would be nice if it could be improved :)

Agreed, I Have Another 2 Photos Here, One Of Which It Looks Like Now, And Another For What It Could Look Like, Bad Editing Skills But It Gets The Point Across

#1 pcQ4PAs.jpg

#27YLFK3U.jpg

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

• 1 month later...

Suggestion Name: new TAB-menu
Suggestion Description: add a feature storing location and size of the menu, as well lock the function keys
Any example images
as it looks like now

EfO0R0zvkU8.jpg

will look like

I6FaLO-Hbyg.jpg

Why should it be added?: when you come into the game and open the menu, then surely all change its location, since menu covers a large area. Also, many travel by changing the size of the menu and use the buttons necessary to maximize the window again.For example, to send a complaint to the offender.
This update many like it - I'm sure ;)

• Upvote 8

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

You can also use the transparency option. With that you can see the entire list of player, and the game.

Yes, I know about it. ;) 

However, the menu is too large and is always on the left ... to have to move it all the time and do less. :(

• Upvote 1

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

Personally, I play in first person view, and I have always the tab open on the left with transparency on top of my left rearview mirror.

But it could be nice to choose where you want it to appear I agree.

I also drive with my Tab on my mirror with transparency. But I +1 this idea of moving it where you want and keep it there, along with size. 

I always drive with the drive opened and yes I find it'd be useful to store were we'd put the Tab and its size (Without the buttons being hiden when we minimize it). +1

it'll be cool if we can change the colours of the menu

It will be difficult ...You can do this if you change the file ets2mp_ui_skin.png  (C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer\data\ui\) ;)

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

• 2 weeks later...

one thing to add: it should check if it's outside the rendered view, I swap between multiple resolutions and it'd suck if it was outside the rendered view :P

Offer probably just be forgotten and lost among the already lost eleven pages ...

of course, it is better to add a signal dinazavra than something really convenient ... <_< <_<

ResTed.gif

TMPForum.png

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.