Trailers "weight" and feelings

alexkidd62

Yeah they add it to make it more realistic. What kind of real life data ? Like you'll be automatic attached to the trailer when backing up and you need to press the button to put trailer foot up, it will be awesome. And it should be posted on SCS forum anyway :D

Well i meant the physics of the game.. speed and mass should be measured in the game to give a more realistic expierence when driving. Because to my opinion driving a truck in the game is a piece of cake beside backing up a truck which alot of newbs find a hard time with. However it just annoys me to see people leaving a highway and entering the corner with 80 km/h. For the sake of realism i do it with 30 - 40, while i could easily safe time and do it double the speed. Maybe the trailer stability in MP should be forced at a rate realistic enough and not make it look like an arcade game.  :lol:

About your first point regarding the addition of more brakes to make it more realistic.. when pressing the brake pedal it brakes the trailer aswel. No need for a button..

well i didnt tryed in SP the new version and have to admit that actually I feel that trailer are now heavy as they probably would in real life thats a good point and its a bit harder to brak with sliders max to the left, so its all good for me actually :)

And have to admit at multiple time yesterday i missed a couple of corners because i didn't anticipate well before taking it!

I've noticed it takes me a fairy decent amount of time to stop now. I also keep the brake slider and stability slider low. If you use the 4x2 you will also have to be more careful for the stability issue. 

I will agree though it seems current physics don't really support the trailer "pushing" the tractor into a jackknife, you tend to just roll it.

A quick question though,  witch way to move the sliders? is far left "arcadeish" and far right harder? or have i missunderstood them? 

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

A quick question though,  witch way to move the sliders? is far left "arcadeish" and far right harder? or have i missunderstood them? 

Setting on low:

<--- Left

--|----------

Setting on high:

Right --->

----------|--

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

so the brakes are more poverfull to the right?   same for trailer stability, it's more stable to the right?

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Supposedly so, yes. I never fiddled with those settings myself, though. Slide the slider to the right and the stats should be increased. Slide it to the left and they should be decreased.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

No, its not trolling, i am serious - After all this is a game and IT IS NOT MADE to be used for training or testing drivers in various situations

Dont forget that this game called simulator. So it should simulate at maximum as he can.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived