J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would suggest to make EU#3 as J-spec server, whatever engine you have, if you are over 510 HP it will be automatically reduced to least one... You have 720 hp Scania? Bamm.. down to 320 hp Scania :P 

They won't even need admins since it will take some time to "speed-up" and crash due to speed, hardly ever 110 km/h unless straight road :P

50/90 limit, would be awesome, hardcore server for the best truckers out there ;)

Do you need a "serious" suggestion to be written? Ive tried similar ones already and they all went nowhere, may be community hears you a little bit more right now. We all "hardcore" lovers need that server. Speed limit, engine limits, NCZ only in service stations/garages. These all doesnt sound so hard imo.

What do you think?

lkRjRkb.png

Do you need a "serious" suggestion to be written? Ive tried similar ones already and they all went nowhere, may be community hears you a little bit more right now. We all "hardcore" lovers need that server. Speed limit, engine limits, NCZ only in service stations/garages. These all doesnt sound so hard imo.

What do you think?

I prefer NCZ since its a hardcore server :D

TERjqBU.png

I would suggest to make EU#3 as J-spec server, whatever engine you have, if you are over 510 HP it will be automatically reduced to least one... You have 720 hp Scania? Bamm.. down to 320 hp Scania :P

They won't even need admins since it will take some time to "speed-up" and crash due to speed, hardly ever 110 km/h unless straight road :P

50/90 limit, would be awesome, hardcore server for the best truckers out there ;)

In my opinion such a server should also have 'forced' simulation rules; Default trailer stability and brake intensity. No automatic retarder and exhaust brake. Simulated air brakes and fuel consumption.

I'd be down with that.

Özgür, amazing company skins, you may lower to gray on Kaarfor white tho :)

Here is my ex-drive, it is painted as pure white.. However, due to being under sun most of the time, it never is #FFF white... More like everything sold as white is actually more "milk/creamy white", might give idea to those about coloring white if you think of realism :)

h6zYJW3.jpg

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

Sorry for having that idea rejected and I also read your rant about it. You are right in my opinion: Why having Suggestions if communication fails badly and leaves players frustrated by seeing a simple "Rejected"... Doesn't make sense.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
uKXmbLR.png
Norbert M. (Vorsitzender)
ATiR Trans GmbH
Hahnstraße 83d
D-60528 Frankfurt am Main

E-Mail: [email protected]
Telefon/TS3: norbert79

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 55933,
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
USt-ID-Nummer: DE126789124
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE30732269

Özgür, amazing company skins, you may lower to gray on Kaarfor white tho :)

Here is my ex-drive, it is painted as pure white.. However, due to being under sun most of the time, it never is #FFF white... More like everything sold as white is actually more "milk/creamy white", might give idea to those about coloring white if you think of realism :)

- merc -

I agree, this is the last truck that my father drive, an Iveco Eurostar, and it was not really pure white. With age, the color changes.

564149857035141020326320120430204140b14a

Bringing the old girl out of retirement 

yKCuoOe.jpg

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

I've been driving around in this one for ages, why haven't I made a topic like this already :pp The plastic bumper look was achieved with the high power cargo dlc. No additional lights/bars/horns etc. have been installed. This is as pure as it can be :). (The wheels sink down in ground a bit because this photo was taken outside of the real map. In the background you see Bergen, Norway).

2lnff3d.jpg

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

Archived