J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

1319943341569.jpg

No pun intended

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would  be even much more better, if SCS spend "only 1 week" to make plastic parts for grills and bottom accessories for all trucks. Seriously, making Plastic is matter of texture and it would not even take time for them.

"Trucking is like love... Only newbies go fast and end up early

"

It would  be even much more better, if SCS spend "only 1 week" to make plastic parts for grills and bottom accessories for all trucks. Seriously, making Plastic is matter of texture and it would not even take time for them.

i'd love to use the black front of the V8 engiens that comes with Scania's, it'd look something like this for example. ( idk why my grayish black turned out super black, and the white grayish white than pure white - like opposite of what im after)

suB4qvm.jpg

Probably going to drop this down to a R420 but here's mine.

IbpReWd.jpg

pi3laAk.jpg

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Lovely trucks :) Personally don't add it to my name though.

U8hJdcM.jpg

New Actros with the Metallic blue paintjob from Merc

I have a question.

So far I have put the most powerful engines that J-Spec rules allow in my trucks, but since J-Spec trucks are supposed to represent 95% of european company trucks I wonder what are the most common engines trucking companies use in their trucks?

I have a question.

So far I have put the most powerful engines that J-Spec rules allow in my trucks, but since J-Spec trucks are supposed to represent 95% of european company trucks I wonder what are the most common engines trucking companies use in their trucks?

Somewhere in the 400s. Varies between brands really. Scania is probably an R420.

TruckersMP Community Bus Driver

275116735_role_GameModerationManager(2).

status.png

Reporting a Player    |    Appeal your Ban    |    Visit our Support System    |    Our Rules

Trucks I drive in European companies if you want company examples

Renault 480 DXi Magnum - 480 hp

Mercedes Actros 1844 - 440 hp

Latest was Euro5 460 DAF XF - 460 hp

That helped, thanks. I tested a couple of engines in the 2100 to 2400 NM torque range under heavy load and ended up settling for 2300 Nm engines (mid to high 400HP range)

Archived