J-Spec Trucks: The New Cool Trend

S2020

18596878175_eae9598b0a_b.jpg

Scania R Highline (RHD, British)
Engine: 420 HP (309 kW), 2100nm, 1,100 - 1,400 RPM                - Top one for my level anyway, started the game again, level 10
Opticruse GRSO 925 (with retarder, I use it quite a bit)
600l fuel tank, chassis 6x2/4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scania R Highline (RHD, British)

Engine: 420 HP (309 kW), 2100nm, 1,100 - 1,400 RPM                - Top one for my level anyway, started the game again, level 10

Opticruse GRSO 925 (with retarder, I use it quite a bit)

600l fuel tank, chassis 6x2/4

Nice, i start new profile too :D

I hope mine is J-Spec enought, just a bit more 40hp. Too bad SCS not making Classic FH, they just added Classic FH16. So i choose the lowest engine.

Here is it:

zutPLTj.png

540hp but i'm only haul 18+ tonnes with it, thats why i get midlift chassis. And i don't have GPS on the dash, so its a bit challanging :D

If i got less than 18t, i'll use my benz :P

TERjqBU.png

ets2_00400.png

I have a question.

So far I have put the most powerful engines that J-Spec rules allow in my trucks, but since J-Spec trucks are supposed to represent 95% of european company trucks I wonder what are the most common engines trucking companies use in their trucks?

In The Netherlands the most seen Scania and Daf would be the 440. Volvos are mostly seen between 460 and 540. I live near The Greenery, which is a big company in fruit and vegetables. I've spotted plenty 730's and sometimes even 750's there.

VWeS7qW.jpg

7iNxL2l.jpg

Changed the REG plate on world of trucks profile to my bikes actual reg, so if i post any more j-spec pics it'll have my proper reg on haha

76561197981245742.png

i7 6700k @ 4.6Ghz / Be Quiet 280mm AIO / GTX 1080 / 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM (@3200mhz) / EVGA G2 750W PSU / Samsung Evo 850 250GB SSD / 2 x 2 TB HDD / Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Case

Custom rims are allowed as long as they're from the vanilla game.

The rims should be stock.

The rims does not have to be stock, to be honest i think eastern egle is okay. But when you have a fancy paintjob, 1bar, and some lights, then the red absolute furry wheels can breke the J-Spec look! :P

Renualt Premium (High Roof)

Chassis 4x2, 1000l tank

Engine: 430DXi Euro 5, (316 kW), 2050nm (950-1400 rpm)

Optidrive Retarder

Privilage UK interior (no satellite navigation anyway *sniff*)

18429299100_bdac6a6fe7_b.jpg

In real life your engine gonna burn because of overheating :P

Yea SCS has not implemented that lol my engine was sitting at 90F most of the time (or the times i checked it)

Sadly the max speed of the 310 is 45km/h ~_~ but its fun :)

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Hi everyone. Nice to see so many J-spec trucks (soon for me. I have a Magnum 520 HP so far). But do you also 'drive J-spec' i.e. 90km/h in most of Europe ? Cheers

Ahh i drive 80km/h, I drive almost on Sweden and Denmark all the time, And in game day time. :P

If you drive in Sweden or Denmark (Goteborg, Frederikshavn, Hirtshals, Aalborg, Kristiansand, Stavanger, Bergen & Oslo) you have 90% see me on the road with White FH16 between 4am - 18pm in game time  :D

uYdcVHP.png

TERjqBU.png

1. No V8 engine, No Engine over 510 HP (If you need more than 510 HP you are an idiot - maximum lowest available engine over 500 hp, can be and strictly advised below 500 hp)

Why am I an idiot if I wanted MY truck to be what I want it to be? :rolleyes:

Oh btw, most of the time the trucks I see around where I live look nothing like the ones people are posting inthis topic.

Archived