Harder Punishment

Suggestion Name: Harder punishment option for admin for those who got kicked.

Suggestion Description: Reset In-game money to -1 Million after being kicked and get 100% damage to their truck, it will be an option for admins to punish them. Yes it sounds unusefull but it will be pain in the ass for them. They will need to go to single player and cheat again. At least it will make them more aware about the rules *slowly* after being kicked hundreds of time and repeat cheat the in-game money again and again and again. Oh yea, it will be harder because they will load the save before got kicked. MP Devs should make something that make the economy reloaded to the last season after they got kicked.

Any Example Image: N/A

Why Should it be Added? It might reduce trolls.

• Upvote 1

TERjqBU.png

This is a bad idea. We kick users that are doing any number of things and not all of them are explicitly breaking rules that are really punishable. I suppose that's the point of a ban. We ban instead of kicking and that's ultimately the harder punishment.

Saying a "ban" is the hardest punishment may be right, but either ban is the same. I´m agree with the "HARDER punishments" idea, as soon as I´m seing people getting an hour ban for ramming, while other one takes a week one for insulting (even if he may be annoyed by a real troll).

Ive seen so much un-fair reactions that I can´t believe a driver should get an hour (or two, or a day) ban for annoying others. In my opinion any troll (ramming other intentionally, pushing, horning, etc...) caughted (with a video, for example, or by an admin in-time) should be perma-ban, and thats all. You wanna troll? Get out.

MP should be the place where driving it´s first, and safety too. If there was a huge announcement about such hard laws right at the start of mp mode, people would take care of learning a bit before going straight into mp after buying the game to reck anyone, annoy drivers, and make more veteran ones pissed off.

lkRjRkb.png

-1 I dont think this is a good idea, i think maybe there should be a punishment for those who have had [x] amount of kicks (Not including AFK and PING) and maybe this punishment could be in a form of a BAN. Ingame savegames are handled by profiles on your computer, many people download profiles and the forum suggests doing so here:  http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/158-how-to-get-started-in-multiplayer-with-mods-tips/?hl=profile

SaveGameProfiles_zpse18ce1ca.png

*The reason I've included *Optional* in the title of this part is because if you want a "Mod" free experience you can miss out this part. Also there is no need for mods to progress in the Multiplayer as you can progress as you do in Singleplayer the same way. You're not forced to Download any of the below. *

If you've read the above and feel like it's too much work this is one of the methods to quickly get into Multiplayer which requires little or no work. Trucks, Money and Unlocks are already unlocked for you and ready to use and if you're newer to a Modding scene then this is the best option for a trouble free experience.

Down below I've listed the best recommended save that I've sent to other players countless times in the setting up of profiles and have had no errors with them:

Save Game 1:

ETS2 Save Game 1 (ETS2.LT)

To Install the Profiles:

1: Navigate to this inside your computer:

Your Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/Profiles

2: Once there take the massive folder made of numbers and drag and drop it into this folder.

3: Run your game and the profile should be visible, and you're ready to get in game and customize trucks and controls and other things to your liking.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

I agree with the harder punishment. but this hard can not be just to their trucks and money in game. At least for now the punishment should and could only be longer ban.

And suggestion:

We need equality in game. But as mentioned above. Some rammers get only 1hr ban and some driver get 1 week ban for language. Which is unfair of course.

So the length of ban should be clear in the in-game rules, like some time of a ban for breaking some rules, not only a ban.

And in my opinion those who get banned 3 times in a month get perma ban on 4th time automatically because they really troll and have to get out.

If possible I will post a topic to send this suggestion formally...

• Upvote 1

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Trolls simply load a savegame after a punishment and going making hell for others.

510 Horses and one lucky bird at work

Simulators: Prepar3d V4, X-Plane 11, DCS 1.5 + 2.x, ETS2, ATS, Farming Simulator 17, Omsi 1 + 2

System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4700Mhz, 32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, GTX970,  HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

The punishment is an option. For example, someone ramming with turn in Rotterdam (a lot of said he's laggy). So adming have a choice to give the punishment or just a kick.  ;)

I just want players is very care to others while driving, since the first time i'm in MP, always meet someone that just drive and turn, doesn't care about other driver.

TERjqBU.png

kinda easy to get around currently.with server side economics i think indeed a fine + kick or something is a good idea.(then again ul end up with trolls with 0 euro who cant be fined i guess)

but i do agree with the general opinion of punnishing harder.mainly repeated offenders shoud be punnished alot harder.i remember i reported 3 turkish players who on purposely made few compelte roadblocks to stop our convoy.when i posted the video of it on forums they downloaded the video and reuploaded it on youtube again with full pride on theyre blocking archievemnts.they also got relative light punnishments.just this kind of things should be punnished with an instant ban as theyre proud on violating the rules and obviously do not regret theyre actions.

a punnishment should scare the person of from repeating this behaviour,if this doesnt work the punnishment is usseles and basicly not heavy enough for this person.

• Upvote 1

That's unfair. There's many non-cheaters that play this game legitimately and wouldn't deserve such a fine. It's also unfair because kicks are used sometimes not as punishment, but to clear up a situation, such as an AFK in the middle of the road truck. If the admin catches the same person up to no good there's this thing called a ban. They are far more likely to stop their mistakes once they receive a ban than if they just got fined 1 million dollars, and that can easily be gotten back with an auto save. Sorry, but I don't agree with this. Maybe an optional feature in the future when server-sided economy comes out, but for now, I don't think it's a good idea.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

No I read it, but I just don't think that's an ok punishment ever. 1 million is a very large amount of money, especially for newbies. What I do think is instead of loosing 1 million instantly, the admin could choose how much to fine the person. That would be very useful once economy comes out and realistic when admins are driving around in police cars.

• Upvote 1

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial