Speed Limiter in Cities

Vacess

Suggestion Name: Make a speed limiter only in the cities. In the cities and a few kilometers from the city.
Suggestion Description: My proposal is relevant at this time, speed limiter all over the map can not get pleasure from the truck. Namely truck 1 level, no different from the truck 20 level, both the maximum speed limiter 90. Because you can not be dispersed on an empty road that would get the maximum udovolstvie. And I would like many players, what would you do the speed limiter in the cities and around them.

Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: Wrote above already, but still update your maximum speed of 90, does not provide a bliss.

p.s. Sorry for my english and for my insolence.

Edited by Vacess
  • Upvote 1

MjAxMi03YTE3YTQwMTQzYTg2Y2Rm.png

• Upvote 4

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

<_< This topic has been talked about a ton of times and the answer is always NO. Stop suggesting this.. 

What I think would work is if the United States server had no limiter. This way we have each server with different types of driving.

(Just trying to fix his suggestion because it's annoying to see the same suggestion everytime).

• Upvote 2

PbF4Qgv.png
Retired Team Member
// Report // Ban appeal // Ingame rules // Support //

Why would we have a 90 kph limit IN town? City speed limits are 50 kph...it makes no sense. Besides, many trucks in Europe are limited to near 90 24/7, and the mod must promote realism so driving at 120 kph doesn't really contribute to realism. Also there is a free roam server for driving above 90, use that instead.

<_< This topic has been talked about a ton of times and the answer is always NO. Stop suggesting this..

What I think would work is if the United States server had no limiter. This way we have each server with different types of driving.

(Just trying to fix his suggestion because it's annoying to see the same suggestion everytime).

Under the rules of the road 90 can, yes, but sometimes people break the rules.

if you don't want a speed limiter go to the server without collisions so there is no problem going as fast as you want. it used to be no limiter before and it was hellish since people that did drive to fast couldn't handle it so always ended up ramming other people or rolling it across the road and turning into a blocker. 

Harsher, warning points don't really get the point across 

+1

if you don't want a speed limiter go to the server without collisions so there is no problem going as fast as you want. it used to be no limiter before and it was hellish since people that did drive to fast couldn't handle it so always ended up ramming other people or rolling it across the road and turning into a blocker. 

+1

Happy Trucking !  -> and we need to understand inexperienced drivers !

The horse is dead, folks. STOP BEATING IT!

The limiter isn't changing or going away so buckle up and deal with it. If you want to run as fast as you can there is a server just for you. Go to the Freeroam server and knock your yourselves out with all the speed you want but stop bringing up this ancient subject that has already been solved ages ago.

Some admin, please close this thread. It's as pointless as wings on a pig as we've been through this matter way more times in the past than I can count.

• Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Oh for GOD sake people, STOP!

The speed limiter will not be removed or adjusted in anyway! The admins are just too stubborn and just cannot asked to moderate a server were everyone is going at the speed of light in a truck.

Anyway IRL people do break the law and go above 90KPH/56MPH, just a week ago in the UK on the M1 from Nottingham to Sheffield we passed about 8 foriegn truck drivers doing way more than there limiters, we were doing about 65 in a car and a couple of lorries infront were still accelerating infront of use going faster than us.

This however will never be implemented into etsmp because to be realistic then everyone in the entire world has to be a Law Abiding Citizen, you know the truck drivers I was just talking about don't exist in etsmp.

1105615.png

MsduciabaA29N7MEu7DlydS4GHo%3D.png

Have a problem with your ban? Make an appeal