Cat is out the Bag

Happy Rogue

https://ijsmods.wordpress.com/2015/04/21/spotted-in-todays-beta-update/

Yesterday I found a model for the Krone Megaliner.

With today’s update I find a new model added.

To my knowledge I am the first to find it: Dawrbars are a coming. TBH I am not sure if this was meant to be in the update or if someone forgot to remove it. Either way, SCS just let that cat out of the bag. ;) Also spotted, Kaarfor & Sellplan now have trailers. So either they are getting changed to be outgoing as well as incoming or it’s related to the company changes in the DLC (some companies have markets and depots.)

yui_zpssmja6fdf.jpg

7572736451.png

Well, i would guess they need it in game, when the Scandinavian dlc comes out.

That way, ppl who haven't bought it, can see the ai drive them, and that way, promote the dlc?

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Maybe a not confirmed feature. Maybe that is what Squirrel meant with secret project in the "Inside SCS-Software" series.

But this would mean that they're currenty (partially) working on Volvo FM-Series, Iveco Eurocargo-Series etc. Trucks.

Also spotted, Kaarfor & Sellplan now have trailers. 

That's not quite true, if I remember right, of course. I have already took trailers from Kaarfor/Sellplan and delivered them. Maybe a own design?

EDIT: What is the "last change" date of the file you found?

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Damn, just imagine if you could go through EP with these... Holy traffic jam. An Actros and a low loader is enough for me at EP, I have enough trouble from those that don't want to give me enough room to turn (keeping in mind an Actros with a tag lift chassis and a low loader on the back is longer that just about everything else).

• 1 month later...
  • Matt locked this topic

Archived