Tab List Opacity

HeyI'mAmethyst

Suggestion Name:

Tab list opacity

Suggestion Description:

Make the tab list which shows the players have an opacity, maybe a slider to say what percentage, like 70% or something. 

Any example images:

Erl5dJC.jpg

qryt8YY.jpg

Why should it be added?

The tab list blocks a piece of your viewing area. Making it have some opacity would mean you can see both what players are here and what's coming towards you.. :P

• Upvote 5

I had made an image to suggest this a month ago. I upgraded to windows 8 and lost the picture and completely forgot to post it! I had laid the tab menu over a screenshot I took with a truck coming the other way that you could see through the menu. I think this is a great idea and should be considered!

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

Clearly +1 for this idea, when I'm driving I always activate the tab to know if there are trucks arround me, but the problem is that my mirror is hidden.

+1 from me too.

Untill then, i'm just resize and relocate it, usualy to the top right, and 4 lines

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

My Idea would eliminate the need to keep pressing TAB to see the Players List, and if they sort the names by distance (which I also suggested) that will also eliminate the problem of scanning the whole list to see the handful of players who are near to you as well.

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/10786-on-screen-display-of-nearest-players-player-list-ideas/

• 2 weeks later...