Fast or slow

2 minutes ago, Hockerto said:

Muhtemelen sonsuza kadar 60 km/saat hızla gitmeyi tercih ederim.

Kelimenin tam anlamıyla her dönüşte düşmek veya sürüklenmek pek eğlenceli değil.

I agree with you, going fast is always risky.

3 hours ago, Chema02 said:

Merhaba@beyazE19! İlginç bir yazı ^^

Önceden 110 km/saat derdim ama şimdi seçme şansım olsa 60 km/saat hızla giderdim. Yavaş gitmenin daha keyifli olduğunu düşünüyorum

Saygılarımızla!

After playing a little you realize that speed is risk

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

spacer.png

It totally depends on the road. Some roads you are able to safely go 110km/h+, some roads not. 60km/h would be too slow for a lot of roads, but perfect for other roads. Just drive at a speed which is suitable for the road and the road conditions. 

So I couldn't really pick between both speeds.

• Like 1

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

3 minutes ago, Dylаn said:

It totally depends on the road. Some roads you are able to safely go 110km/h+, some roads not. 60km/h would be too slow for a lot of roads, but perfect for other roads. Just drive at a speed which is suitable for the road and the road conditions. 

So I couldn't really pick between both speeds.

You are right. 

• Awesome! 1

spacer.png

I think speed kills, so I'd rather go 60 km/h. 🙂 

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Once upon a time I would have preferred a 110km/h driving pattern to transport cargo, but I seem to enjoy 85/90km/h to drive the truck now. But at 60km/h as you said, it looks too slow. That speed is only good for the countryside or towns. Like the TruckersMP team set it up in the game.

• Like 1

Stay safe!

Keep distance!                                   

Let's have fun driving trucks at TruckersMP!❤️

110 means, i can do safe overtakes and get past you snails. Ensuring the job won't have a late penalty.

There's a good portion of roads that you can go 110 on. Some bits you have to slow down. And for cities, you can't exceed 60.

It also depends on the truck configuration. A lot of Quick Jobs i've done, some trucks will tip taking a slight turn around 50. Others will struggle with power if they have to slow on a little incline.

• Like 1

And another useless Speed Discussion in my Opinion. Set your Driving Physic Options to this Settings and you will never discuss again which Speed is the best: https://prnt.sc/BhMEyQcKr97R

Driving within the Speedlimits for Trucks is total fine, and with the "correct" Physics, you driving even slower, because Trucks have much more Massinertia than a Car and need to drive much slower in tight Turns or Roads. Unfortunately, this Massinertia can not be direct simulated to you Body, when you playing the Game! A Truck with 40 Tons of Weight, dont go with +50 kph around a tight Higway Exit.

Just Enjoy Truck Driving, try to keep the Momentum up and deliver the Cargo without any doing any Damage to other PPL, your Truck, the Cargo and yourself and as Cherry on Top within the requested Time Window, without driving with excessive and unrealistic Speeds!

• Like 1

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

As someone who likes to play the game realistically, although high speeds feel nice, it is not safe to drive at these speeds. While driving the vehicle in the game, the speed of the vehicle does not only affect us. That's why we should determine average speeds depending on the load behind us and the power of our vehicle. I think this speed is generally 90 km/h, to explain why it is up to 110 km/h, it does not make it difficult to control the vehicle and the stopping distance is easier. Also, if the vehicle is powerful enough, I don't think it is right to go 60 km/h, 60 km/h is only acceptable when carrying heavy loads, other times it seems unnecessarily slow to drive at this speed, especially on single-lane roads.