Spring has arrived!

27 minutes ago, King_Of_Essex said:

I installed the mod loged out tried eurotruck simulator it worked all trees with blossoms and dasies and suff looks real nice, then  I logged in to truckers mp  and nothing still the same settings for trees and stuff before i even installed the mod, am I MISSING something here????

Make sure that you've put the mods in the correct directory, which should be:

Documents/ETS2MP/mod

Hello @FuocoSerpente

If you want to download the spring mod, first go to this link https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/856 and click on the free download link and click on the yellow box that says create download link, then five seconds Wait and click it again

Note that you disable any access that prevents the download like VPN or something like that.

Hello. welcome to my profile, my name is Hamed and im from iran. nice to meet you!

5 minutes ago, .H A M E D. said:

Hello @FuocoSerpente

If you want to download the spring mod, first go to this link https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/856 and click on the free download link and click on the yellow box that says create download link, then five seconds Wait and click it again

Note that you disable any access that prevents the download like VPN or something like that.

Same problem as before. After I click I'm not a robot, infinite loading screen. It looks like a video is trying to load

• Community Manager

Archived.

• Upvote 2
  • HaulieLove 1

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket