Less web reporting + in-game action! And why not both ?

My idea and simple to create a GM IG which only manages IG reports

I'm talking about: Staff who have 0 IG permission except on the IG panel

Why this: Already to make the work of GMs easier, that is to say?

Less to do if he wishes he could still have access to the IG reports panel but he would no longer be obliged to process them which means spending more time on the roads and with the community

Who would have access: Everyone, no need to understand written English, he just has his eyes to see!

Once treated and banned, whoever gets ban appealed: Moderation

That is to say: Report moderator, Game moderator and much higher.

Yes but for this system you have to be trained: Not really, just a video in English explaining how it works and a written interview in English is enough (with the possibility of using a translator)

What to do in the event of abuse of power or poor decision-making?

The simple dismissal of this person, the possibility of being able to make a joint decision will be the best solution than making a bad decision, then if the doubt remains the word of a much more experienced GM will be strongly recommended.

Okay but what are the conditions for applying?

- Be on TMP for more than 3 years
- Have no active ban
- Have not been banned more than 3 times and the bans must date back at least 1 year after being unbanned
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have all the DLC maps
- Also have more than 2000 hours of games

Who will be the winner?

The players will be sure that the reports will be processed and will leave the web reports for the IG reports! In addition, the players will see more staff and will therefore be delighted to discuss and ride with the staff. The gains and also for GMs why because more web reporting will mean less to do even if the ban appeal system will remain present for their rank.

But what happens to Moderator Reports?

Quite simply, he will process the IG Reports with the IG Moderators but they will be able to pass GM once their training is completed. In addition, the IG moderators will have nothing more than access to the reporting system panel, which means no special vehicle and no nickname color like GM or other, it will remain simple players but with the possibility to help the community.

Here I have proposed to you my idea is correct or give us your opinion if I have positive opinions I will put it in the suggestions.

Good day to you

TMP_Malinois

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I appreciate your Intentions, but what you are suggesting will not work. The Current System of TruckersMP Staff is Fine. There are also enough Moderators wo would be able to work efficient. I already mentioned in another Thread of yours, whats the Problem in General. 

I dont want "Trusted" Community Members as a "Moderator Light"!

Also, many Players who want to be Moderator, have no Clue what Game Moderation meant to be. It is more than force the Rules and Kick/Ban Players who not Obey the Rules. Even Players with more than 5000 Hours Playtime and active in the Community, still thinking it is a easy Job and Moderators are the "Cool Guys", but they not seeing the Work behind it!

Game Moderation need a lot of Experience, Patience, Enthusiasm and Knowledge!

I would prefer a "Driving School", where experienced Community Members introducing new Players to the Game, if the New Players been really interested to learn some Stuff about Truck Driving, Rules and TruckersMP itself. The Guide Section in the Forum is quite nice and helpful, but a personal contact can have maybe a better influence!

Also, TruckersMP should make Extra Clear, beside the "I have Read the Rules" Checkboxes, that TruckersMP is not a PvP fighting Game!

There is no need for a Moderation by Community Members!

Tired of being Banned and Insulted for Reckless Driving/Overtaking?! Join the "6x4-300" Horsepower Gang! Experience Real Truck Driving and Chilled Acceleration!

1 hour ago, If Its Itchy,Just Scratch said:

J'apprécie vos intentions, mais ce que vous suggérez ne fonctionnera pas. Le système actuel du personnel TruckersMP est très bien. Il y a également suffisamment de modérateurs pour pouvoir travailler efficacement. J'ai déjà mentionné dans un autre de vos sujets quel est le problème en général. 

Je ne veux pas de membres de la communauté « de confiance » en tant que « modérateur léger » !

De plus, de nombreux joueurs qui souhaitent devenir modérateurs n’ont aucune idée de ce que signifie la modération du jeu. Il s'agit bien plus que d'imposer les règles et d'expulser/bannir les joueurs qui n'obéissent pas aux règles. Même les joueurs ayant plus de 5 000 heures de jeu et actifs dans la communauté pensent toujours que c'est un travail facile et les modérateurs sont les « gars cool », mais ils ne voient pas le travail derrière cela !

La modération du jeu nécessite beaucoup d'expérience, de patience, d'enthousiasme et de connaissances !

Je préférerais une "école de conduite", où des membres expérimentés de la communauté présentent le jeu aux nouveaux joueurs, si les nouveaux joueurs étaient vraiment intéressés à apprendre des choses sur la conduite de camions, les règles et TruckersMP lui-même. La section Guide du Forum est plutôt agréable et utile, mais un contact personnel peut avoir peut-être une meilleure influence !

De plus, TruckersMP devrait indiquer très clairement, à côté des cases à cocher « J'ai lu les règles », que TruckersMP n'est pas un jeu de combat PvP !

Il n'y a pas besoin de modération par les membres de la communauté !

Okay I hear it and that remains your point of view now even if he changes their rule or something else unfortunately there will always be as much postponement for my idea is to ensure that cancers face banishment and let free rein to the real TMP player. Now this remains an idea and I am waiting for other opinions and if they are negative like yours it will not lead to a suggestion on the forum

but not that it also means that GMs spend a lot more time with the community than on moderation work

Actually, Many of the In-Game Reports in the Game were not treated due to the time expiration. 

For Instance, In Simulation 2, The Reports in the game always have over 100+ reports. It can be proven when you check the Game Moderator's Stream. In any case, even if the suggestion was accepted and reflected, it doesn't make sense unless there are more than 300 IG Moderators, as hundreds or thousands of reports are received a day and usually 100 are capped. Indeed, do you think more than 100+ moderators can play it at once?

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

19 minutes ago, Chemistry_TMP said:

En fait, de nombreux rapports en jeu n'ont pas été traités en raison de l'expiration du délai. 

Par exemple, dans Simulation 2, les rapports du jeu contiennent toujours plus de 100 rapports. Cela peut être prouvé lorsque vous consultez le flux du modérateur du jeu. Dans tous les cas, même si la suggestion était acceptée et prise en compte, cela n'aurait de sens que s'il y avait plus de 300 modérateurs IG, car des centaines ou des milliers de rapports sont reçus chaque jour et généralement 100 sont limités. En effet, pensez-vous que plus de 100+ modérateurs peuvent y jouer en même temps ?

yes this is possible and you should know that currently 157 staffs have IG permission 157 staffs for more than 9000 Players all servers combined that's very little it's a needle in a haystack without counting the potential staffs who cannot connect every day after a while if the info from the 157 IG Staffs who have permission and true it really doesn't do much and I understand why they are overloaded

While it's a good concept, what i've read (from that mess of a post; no offense), is that you want there to be an automated system to deal with IGR's within a certain timeframe after being submitted so they don't time out. If that's the case, it's going to require more effort from the admins, just to have the automated system detect if there's a rule violation. Otherwise, it can lead to potentially punishing the wrong player(s) for no reason.

A better idea would just to be to accept more moderators, train them, and assign them roles. Like have some watch CD Road and have some deal with IGR's.

13 hours ago, Sunstrider said:

Bien que ce soit un bon concept, ce que j'ai lu (dans ce message en désordre ; sans vouloir vous offenser), c'est que vous souhaitez qu'il y ait un système automatisé pour traiter les IGR dans un certain délai après avoir été soumis afin qu'ils ne le soient pas. dehors. Si tel est le cas, cela nécessitera plus d'efforts de la part des administrateurs, simplement pour que le système automatisé détecte s'il y a une violation des règles. Sinon, cela peut conduire à punir le(s) mauvais joueur(s) sans raison.

Une meilleure idée serait simplement d'accepter plus de modérateurs, de les former et de leur attribuer des rôles. Comme si certains regardaient CD Road et passaient un accord avec les IGR.

in itself I think that you have misunderstood my message among other things the goal is to ensure that there is a moderation team specialized in IG reports this will simply allow us to be able to reduce the load that GM are currently doing and above all it is that whatever happens with this new moderator unit it will quite simply allow that any reports which are reported will be processed moreover I am not talking about having to train these moderators but rather to do a tutorial with a video explaining how the system works and how to respond to the report subsequently quite simply the players who will therefore be staff hence the fact of recruiting them without necessarily speaking English will only use their eyes to make the right decision once that the postponement will be processed if ever there is a ban appeal and quite simply the ban appeal will be directly given to a GM who will verify that the sanction is appropriate or not. I hope I was a little clearer on the definition of my message

Thanks for your suggestions.

All prospective staff members are required to complete a corresponding training to be fit for active duty.

Why would an ordinary player be given the permission to act as a moderator without proper training?

How do the provided requirements ensure that the chosen player is fit for the task?

In particular, how does a player's...

... time spent in the game,

... duration of membership, and 

... number of DLCs

qualify him or her for a job as moderator?

What happens if a player meets all requirements but can't afford all DLC's?

• Upvote 2

On 3/20/2024 at 11:28 AM, Interstate Nomad said:

Thanks for your suggestions.

All prospective staff members are required to complete a corresponding training to be fit for active duty.

Why would an ordinary player be given the permission to act as a moderator without proper training?

How do the provided requirements ensure that the chosen player is fit for the task?

In particular, how does a player's...

... time spent in the game,

... duration of membership, and 

... number of DLCs

qualify him or her for a job as moderator?

What happens if a player meets all requirements but can't afford all DLC's?

As it is stipulated on my post, DLC is an obligation. In addition, players who will respect the following conditions:

- Be on TMP for more than 3 years
- Have no active ban
- Have not been banned more than 3 times and the bans must be at least 1 year old after being unbanned
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have all DLC maps
- Also have more than 2000 hours of games

Will know players who are invested in TMP and therefore players who will be motivated.

• True Story 1

To respond effectively to all the people who ask me how they still need to be trained so that we have complete responsibility and complete trust in this person so that they have the role of moderator in play for IG reports well quite simply it will really be about how the person will formulate their application and above all to place blind trust in the person unfortunately I don't have a miracle solution in relation to that quite simply because it would take too much time for the current moderator to be able to train a large enough number of moderators so that IG reports are all processed now it is true that it remains a fairly delicate debate and I remain convinced that in any case the people who respect the conditions will be whatever there come people who are involved in the game and therefore people who can be trusted.

On 3/20/2024 at 9:48 AM, Be4rdy said:

They were meant to focus more on in game reports but that seems to have not happened and every in game report just gets timed out,

To be fair - TruckersMP 2023 Recap reveals that 136 in-game reports are made every hour on average. Lets say 3 minutes are needed to review every report in detail. This means every moderator can handle 20 reports per hour. This means we need 7 moderators on average (probably twice that in peak times and half that on graveyard times) only doing in game reports just to keep the reports at 0. On top of that we need moderators to do live moderation along CD and on problematic areas on CD. That could easily add up to another 10 game moderators just watching CD. Lets pretend it's peak hours. In order for reports not to get timed out we need 14 moderators in game only doing reports. On top of that we need at least 10 moderators watching over CD. That's at least 24 moderators needed for peak hours.
Considering the team consists of volunteers you can just imagine the size of the moderation team alone if we need consistent 14 game moderators online at once on average throughout the day. 

Let's say the average game moderator spends 2 hours in game every day doing moderator work (might even be a bit high, they are volunteering and have jobs, family and other (moderator-out-of-game-)stuff to take care of as well). Thats 12 moderators needed every day to fill out that one moderator position. Let's add up the numbers from before. 17 moderators doing 2 hours of in game work every day. 12 "shifts" needed to cover 24 hours. Thats 204 moderators needed to fulfill the bare minimum of moderator work per day. On top of that we need to take LOA in to account - and we need some extra moderators to watch over event servers etc. So let's say 220 moderators needed to cover the daily moderator work known to the public.

Thats a big team only doing in-game moderation work.

And above is based on game moderators only doing moderation work. Meaning they don't get time to do driving with their friends in VTC or otherwise get to just enjoy themselves.

• True Story 1

- I'm not saying I'm Wonder Woman; I'm just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman in the same room together.

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2024 at 08:20, Mix. said:

Pour être juste – TruckersMP 2023 Recap révèle que 136 rapports dans le jeu sont effectués en moyenne toutes les heures. Disons que 3 minutes sont nécessaires pour examiner chaque rapport en détail. Cela signifie que chaque modérateur peut gérer 20 rapports par heure. Cela signifie que nous avons besoin de 7 modérateurs en moyenne (probablement le double aux heures de pointe et la moitié aux heures de cimetière) qui ne font que des rapports de jeu juste pour maintenir les rapports à 0. En plus de cela, nous avons besoin de modérateurs pour faire de la modération en direct sur CD et sur zones problématiques sur CD. Cela pourrait facilement ajouter jusqu'à 10 modérateurs de jeu supplémentaires qui regardent simplement un CD. Faisons comme si c'était les heures de pointe. Afin que les rapports ne soient pas expirés, nous avons besoin de 14 modérateurs dans le jeu qui ne font que des rapports. En plus de cela, nous avons besoin d'au moins 10 modérateurs qui veillent sur CD. Cela représente au moins 24 modérateurs nécessaires aux heures de pointe.
Étant donné que l'équipe est composée de bénévoles, vous pouvez imaginer la taille de l'équipe de modération si nous avons besoin de 14 modérateurs de jeu en ligne en moyenne tout au long de la journée. 

Disons que le modérateur de jeu moyen passe 2 heures dans le jeu chaque jour à faire un travail de modérateur (cela peut même être un peu élevé, il fait du bénévolat et a un travail, une famille et d'autres choses (modérateurs hors jeu) dont il doit s'occuper. Bien). Cela représente 12 modérateurs nécessaires chaque jour pour occuper ce poste de modérateur. Additionnons les chiffres d'avant. 17 modérateurs effectuant 2 heures de travail en jeu chaque jour. 12 "shifts" nécessaires pour couvrir 24 heures. Cela représente 204 modérateurs nécessaires pour effectuer le strict minimum de travail de modérateur par jour. En plus de cela, nous devons prendre en compte la LOA - et nous avons besoin de modérateurs supplémentaires pour surveiller les serveurs d'événements, etc. Disons donc que 220 modérateurs sont nécessaires pour couvrir le travail quotidien de modération connu du public.

C'est une grande équipe qui ne fait que du travail de modération dans le jeu.

Et ci-dessus est basé sur le fait que les modérateurs de jeu effectuent uniquement un travail de modération. Ce qui veut dire qu'ils n'ont pas le temps de rouler avec leurs amis en VTC ou de simplement s'amuser.

Okay, it would take a lot of resources to actually get every deferral done in-game, but also on the website. However, there are always opportunities. For example, removing the requirement to speak absolutely English. This could be done by setting up mentors who would simply guide staff members who are not comfortable with the English language. This would allow to have many more staff members. Moreover, it seems to me that there is a category on the website where you can choose the language of the report. Thus, a staff member who is not comfortable with English could focus on French-language postponements. In any case, most of the time, these staff members do not necessarily need to speak English, because in game, when addressing a Game Moderator, most of the time, they do not answer, or very little. So at the end of the day, it’s not too much of a problem to have to speak English at stake, since most of the staff don’t answer or answer very little. At some point, the system should be reviewed, and I think that would encourage many more people to apply to become Game Moderators.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager