Where are the Game Moderators?

First of all, good day to everyone
What I'm wondering is, are there not enough game moderators on the platform? If there are, where are they? In general, when I enter the game, the hours I drive are 17.00 UTC +3 time zone and there are no game moderators on the Promods server during these hours, unfortunately, when I report players who violate the rules, I usually receive a warning telling me to take a video recording and report it on the website, I don't want to be misunderstood, but there is a lack of control in the game

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

This is the most commonly asked question. Just because you don't always see an admin doesn't mean they're not present. Some will be driving around, and others may be monitoring game reports or areas of the map. There are roughly 127 staff members with game admin privileges. These staff members have lives. As such, they cannot respond to every beck and call.

Regarding game reports timing out, there's no straightforward fix for this. Because you need a bunch of admins, reports hardly ever get completely handled. Thinking that adding more admins would magically solve it is a bit too optimistic.

There has always been a smaller number of admins on ProMods, as many don't have all the required DLCs or the mod installed. There are also far fewer incidents occurring on ProMods compared to Simulation one. As such, Simulation one tends to have the lion's share of admins. 

In short, there will never be enough online admins to handle all game reports, regardless of how many admins you recruit. Attempts to alleviate the game report load are always hindered by the prevailing "rec ban" culture.

At roughly 13:46 (GMT), there were 8 admins online. All of whom were on Simulation 1.

• Like 2
  • HaulieLove 1

7 hours ago, InsanoDeath said:

Yeterince oyun moderatörü var ancak onların oyundan ziyade oyun dışında işlerle dolu olduklarını hissediyorum. Sanki oynamaya geliyorlarmış gibi çalışmıyorlar ve işe geldiklerinde çoğunlukla sim 1'e gidiyorlar. Bu yüzden oyun raporları yerine her zaman web raporlarını tercih edin.

Then what's the point of being a game moderator? Report moderator can do the same job.Please feel free to correct me if my information is incorrect

Hello.

The game moderators have a personal life outside just like us, they don't receive anything to be on the team, just volunteers like the others. I believe there are enough people to moderate the game, but they don't do it daily, they can't stay in the game for 24 hours, so when you are on a server where the number of players is below 1,000, please capture the game and report it on the website, I believe the response will be faster, in addition, the moderators cannot be on all servers constantly. This is literally a question that everyone asks when they are uncomfortable when there is no moderator to assist them at that moment, be patient, capture the screen and report it directly on the platform's website. Moderators work tirelessly to prevent player errors within the game, remember that they are volunteers. 😉 

• HaulieThumbsUp 2

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

10 hours ago, M Λ Z Λ L said:

Then what's the point of being a game moderator? Report moderator can do the same job.Please feel free to correct me if my information is incorrect

The Reason they are game moderator is For Event Servers and if they go in game they do it in Simulation 1 servers usually.

• HaulieCry 1

INDIAN-TRUCKERS.png

3 hours ago, Kael_ said:

Hello.

The game moderators have a personal life outside just like us, they don't receive anything to be on the team, just volunteers like the others. I believe there are enough people to moderate the game, but they don't do it daily, they can't stay in the game for 24 hours, so when you are on a server where the number of players is below 1,000, please capture the game and report it on the website, I believe the response will be faster, in addition, the moderators cannot be on all servers constantly. This is literally a question that everyone asks when they are uncomfortable when there is no moderator to assist them at that moment, be patient, capture the screen and report it directly on the platform's website. Moderators work tirelessly to prevent player errors within the game, remember that they are volunteers. 😉 

Absolutely, I agree that you are right in most of what you say, but the fact is that when we apply for the game Moderator team, we are asked about our online time in the game. I hope you understood what I wanted to say

20 hours ago, M Λ Z Λ L said:

Absolutely, I agree that you are right in most of what you say, but the fact is that when we apply for the game Moderator team, we are asked about our online time in the game. I hope you understood what I wanted to say

I completely understood your point of view, I just gave my opinion on this, but I don't know if they take the issue of online time in the game into consideration when recruiting, or it's just to have a certain "control". 🤔

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

Previous classification.: imagem%5D

Idiomas: Português e Inglês | Discórdia: _amexz_

Bem-vindo e boa condução! 🚚🚧

The presence on Promods servers will always be reduced as not every GM actually has every map DLC and thus wouldn't be able to enter the server to moderate.

• True Story 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1
  • Awesome! 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2024 at 1:13 PM, partyaap said:

The presence on Promods servers will always be reduced as not every GM actually has every map DLC and thus wouldn't be able to enter the server to moderate.

On 3/11/2024 at 2:42 PM, Bеаn said:

There has always been a smaller number of admins on ProMods, as many don't have all the required DLCs or the mod installed.

The fact that the TruckersMP team is aware of the solution to that problem but doesn't put it in action renders me speechless.

Why haven't you already added "must own all DLCs" to the requirements of becoming a game moderator?

How else is a game moderator supposed to fulfill his duties to the full potential, if he fails to provide all necessary tools for his work?

• True Story 2

Hello.

First of all thanks for the feedback, I would like to say that I know that Game Moderators are volunteer gamers and I know that they cannot be in front of the computer all the time, no one can do that. As I mentioned in another comment, online time is required in the applications and I totally agree, I think there should be an option in the Game Moderator applications to specify which dlc's we have,

sincerely

MazaL

55 minutes ago, -TurboStar- said:

They cant be 24/7 in front of their monitor on TMP, they also have real life stuff to take care so they cant be all the time active, on Sim 1 server you see them a lot, not sure on Promods tho cause i dont play there 🙂

37 minutes ago, Interstate Nomad said:

The fact that the TruckersMP team is aware of the solution to that problem but doesn't put it in action renders me speechless.

Why haven't you already added "must own all DLCs" to the requirements of becoming a game moderator?

How else is a game moderator supposed to fulfill his duties to the full potential, if he fails to provide all necessary tools for his work?

8 hours ago, Interstate Nomad said:

In the application they still ask for your timezone and how many DLC you have. So they are still weighing in the fact that one person may be more suitable for the team at that specific recruitment period because they are more available in promods or a timezone where we don't have many other moderators. But why would you make it a hard requirement? That would just block a lot of people from applying outright, it would not be beneficial at all imo.

There still are many GMs in the team that are very active on Promods. But due to the nature of the road, it is very susceptible to abrupt chaos. As soon as you leave it alone and someone blocks a turn for a minute there will be a big jam and chaos.

• Thanks 2

Kind regards,

partyaap

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

27 minutes ago, partyaap said:

In the application they still ask for your timezone and how many DLC you have. So they are still weighing in the fact that one person may be more suitable for the team at that specific recruitment period because they are more available in promods or a timezone where we don't have many other moderators. But why would you make it a hard requirement? That would just block a lot of people from applying outright, it would not be beneficial at all imo.

There still are many GMs in the team that are very active on Promods. But due to the nature of the road, it is very susceptible to abrupt chaos. As soon as you leave it alone and someone blocks a turn for a minute there will be a big jam and chaos.

Hello.
Thanks for the information, 
First of all, my goal is not to create chaos or to show a negative behavior like this, I think you definitely misunderstand me, and I would like to point out that the Promods server is not only about the Kirkenes mine road, what I want to say here is that the reporting system in the TAB menu, if there is a game moderator on the Promods server, only checks the report from the Kirkenes mine road?

15 hours ago, M Λ Z Λ L said:

Hello.
Thanks for the information, 
First of all, my goal is not to create chaos or to show a negative behavior like this, I think you definitely misunderstand me, and I would like to point out that the Promods server is not only about the Kirkenes mine road, what I want to say here is that the reporting system in the TAB menu, if there is a game moderator on the Promods server, only checks the report from the Kirkenes mine road?

Just like the web report system, we do not pick and choose which reports we claim in the in-game system either. We just claim whatever is at the top of the list and we do not know where this report will take us. A moderator does not decide that he only wants to check reports from Kirkenes. But most reports in the system will be from Kirkenes anyway.

• True Story 1

Kind regards,

partyaap

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you, it is true that in the ProMods server,There still are many GMs in the team that are very active on Promods. But due to the nature of the road, it is very susceptible to abrupt chaos. As soon as you leave it alone and someone blocks a turn for a minute there will be a big jam and chaos.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 7:38 PM, Melodies said:

You don't realize the amount of reports that are sent in-game, they have to all be manually checked and it would just take ages, that's why the best wait to deal with rule breakers will always be to record them and report them via the website 🙂

I am aware of this issue, but there is a situation I want to draw your attention to, how many game Moderators are online on any server, instant control of reports will be easier and the workload will be less, the website report is of course a reliable report system that all players should prefer, but online report control should not be ignored, I think a little more care should be taken.