The BEST Feature in TMP

ELDEST

I think the speed limit is my favourite feature and of course I also like the horn silencing feature.🤗

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

Rolling at legal speed , opened windows , with ingame player radio/mp3 metal/rock/blues , and CB off "/channel 0" in city .

I wait and hope the ingame management of brakes temperature for find more use of the speed retarder .

The best feature for me , is "/channel 0" for closing the "mouth and music of sh*t of the debils on the cb" in a few seconds 🙂

• True Story 1

• 2 weeks later...

Job Dispatcher, in case as i return from long journey, if i can't find cargo's back to my garage depot, i simply choose that to return to depot city, as i deliver cargo, to fix truck, replace wear parts and change a truck.

Also /disconnect as i most of times while im playing i can be busy on my home work, and rejoin.

Third is display company name on players list along with customization options.

CEO of Teapot Logistics International company from Hamburg's Kleiner Grasbrook hafen:

Who is Nina Cortex?
An antagonist of the Crash Bandicoot series. She is Neo Cortex's beloved niece (or daughter). She is a gothic girl with bionic hands made for grappling and crushing soft objects.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.

Former 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).webp.e92a68917998ce91b48b9c8d98f4dc5f.png.239dff30ac57308a6fb0607cadd7f7f5.png +1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed + 997284533_role_DiscordModerator(2).png.4d49ace905a7df14559189939444e2de.png.b3dd915bca893b88f34287297a750f21.png 

Appeal your ban | Report a player | Feedback Ticket | Recruitment | Support  | KB |

Join my YouTube Discord