Speed

Because on sim 1 we can only do the speed of 68mph so why not keep to the speed of 68 mph on other servers such as Promods, sim 2 because a truck can not do 93 mph on public roads or highways or in the UK so my question is why not keep to the 68 mph instead of 93 mph when a truck can not do 93 mph or on public roads. 

5 hours ago, Bеаn said:

Just because a higher speed limit is there, doesn't impede your ability to be realistic, though

I agree with what you said. Drivers can determine their own limits within the game rules according to their playing style.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, C@ptain02 said:

A higher speed limit was what the community asked for and if you want to go slow you can but not be in the possition to annoy the other players and i dont understand why you want it.

While one should not drive in a way that obstruct other road users, one is required to drive in a way at which the vehicle is under constant control.

If a player is annoyed by another player driving at a lower speed, it's not the latter who should drive faster, but rather the annoyed player should practice patience.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

While one should not drive in a way that obstruct other road users, one is required to drive in a way at which the vehicle is under constant control.

If a player is annoyed by another player driving at a lower speed, it's not the latter who should drive faster, but rather the annoyed player should practice patience.

I absolutly agree with you you sad what i want to explain

The game you are playing is not a racing game, it is a truck simulation game and its rules are the closest to reality, also speed brings death.:))

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

93MPH will turn the game into forza for trucks, looking at C-D with the 110 limit its still a mess. Plus trucks aren't made ot go fast and it's a simulation. In the uk on a highway a truck is only permitted to 56 MPH by law unless their company states otherwise. For example some companies limit their trucks to 52 MPH. 

There is always the option for arcade though which can be fun to drive fast on.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.